Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverfish

Quote from: ResinRat2 on December 07, 2009, 09:53:13 PM
Same here Cap.

I heard one wise man say that unless you can believe in the Conspiracy, what is happening doesn't quite make sense. Once you open your mind to the possibility, research what is going on and how it relates to the final goals of global governance, suddenly then every single event that is happening makes complete sense. Just keep your eye on the goal: total control of the planet and all people who live on it by a single global government which will control how much resources you are allowed to use, how many children you are allowed to have, what standard of living you are allowed to achieve, and where you will be allowed to live. All the while giving the impression that it is necessary for our struggle for "freedom", and to save the earth.

Even George Bush Sr. said it plainly as one of the goals of the Iraq war. The emergence of "a New World Order."

Those who are ignorant simply scoff at the idea. Those who have their eyes opened see it as plain as day, and are amazed at the blindness of those who don't yet see it.

This hits the nail smack on the head, in my opinion, followed by PhiScience who it seems to me also has a comprehensive grasp of where this is all going and the wider implications - that the intention ultimately is to micro-manage and control every aspect of our lives, including the financial, which, as Aaron Russo was told in his meetings with Nick Rockefeller, is intended to be encapsulated in the microchip. On a more positive note, we should remember that the people orchestrating this are relatively few in number. They can print all the money they like, buy the brightest and the best to push their agenda, brainwash the public into useless jelly with food additives and flouride in the water, sell people fake science on the climate and even create a global religion based on it - recall Maurice Strong's statements and the Club Of Rome - but one thing they do not have is numbers.
       Regarding the financial aspects of all this, check out Michel Chossudovsky's article on the multibillion trade in carbon derivatives at
http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=16449
     Blythe Masters was the J P Morgan employee who invented credit default swaps - (i.e. derivatives, of which 4.5 quadrillion are still set to implode on us with the controlled demolition of the economy) now, surprise surprise, the same Blythe Masters is now going to control JPM's carbon trading.
     Although we are living in very dark times, a I see the email scandal as an indication that there is in fact light at the end of the tunnel, and after an unpleasant trial, things are ultimately going to change - for the better. A mountain of corruption and some deeply unpleasant people (I use that word advisably) in charge of it are going to have to go first, though.

pix

Hi Silverfish,
I agree with you that behind ''global warming'' scam there stays financial agenda.This would be the next beautifull field to gain the money- CO2 derivatives trade and emission certificates market.
That is why all this ''scientific evidence'' was made-up plus hollywood style campaign is going all over the tv and newspapers.
But I am afraid that this e-mail scandal wil be quickly extinguished,they will sacrifice some black sheeps and all will come back to the original plan.Too much effort and money was involved into this ''climate change''  set up....
The same with bird flu and now with swine flu, there was created mass histeria, governments buying milions of vaccines- and what? Look into statistic how many people die because normal seasonal flu.
All this is about mass control and how to gain huge money from creating mass panic.
On my previous post on this forum I did attached statement from the Polish Science Academy,please read it.

Cap-Z-ro

I have to say that the eyebrow of even the casual observer would be raised after seeing the well grounded and reasoned words of ResinRat and Silverfish offhandedly dismissed as the paid opinion of "Big Oil".

Let us refrain from baseless accusations and make points using facts and statistics.

I was aware that Bush referred the US Constitution as "just a piece of paper"...I was not aware Obomba did also...not a surprise though.

Wouldn't it be great if they planned all along to have a fake President ( Obomba ) sign the Accord ?

That way it wouldn't be binding...because Biden is actually the legal President, as he takes over in the absense of the President...and there is technically an absence of a legally elected President.

Regards...

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on December 08, 2009, 04:54:55 PM
I have to say that the eyebrow of even the casual observer would be raised after seeing the well grounded and reasoned words of ResinRat and Silverfish offhandedly dismissed as the paid opinion of "Big Oil".

Let us refrain from baseless accusations and make points using facts and statistics.

Sorry, but I'm the one who's provided the references. There are a truck load of references at wikipedia on the oil companies paying to support anti-global warming.

Paul

Pirate88179

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on December 08, 2009, 04:54:55 PM

I was aware that Bush referred the US Constitution as "just a piece of paper"...I was not aware Obomba did also...not a surprise though.

Wouldn't it be great if they planned all along to have a fake President ( Obomba ) sign the Accord ?

That way it wouldn't be binding...because Biden is actually the legal President, as he takes over in the absense of the President...and there is technically an absence of a legally elected President.

Regards...

Cap:

Actually, from what I have read, Biden would not be President if/when Obama is declared not eligible to run for the office.  The Constitution clearly says (according to the attorney I was listening to) that the entire ticket would be declared ineligible and, this is the worst part, the Speaker of the House would then assume office until a new special election could be instated.  That would be SanFran Nan.  Now that is a very scary thought.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen