Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: ResinRat2 on December 10, 2009, 10:08:21 AM
See, this is the problem. You cannot see the danger right in front of you. Nations will be surrendering authority to a global entity that will have power over every person in that nation.

What a bunch a baloney. Nobody appreciates such insinuations that are scare tactics. Your statement is so vague. You make it sound like they can do whatever they want to us, which is an out right lie. This is about climate change. Has nothing to do with "power over every person in that nation"

Paul

Azorus

Pual,

Do you agree with the treaty in current form?
If so then I will send you a piece of paper that will be a legally binding document that you must send me 2% of your entire income so that I may elect officials to control your energy consumption without your input.  If you do not follow our policies we have the legal right to take more of your income.  Also for all CO2 you create you must pay a Carbon tax so that we can creat green technologies at another location of our choosing. 

Cloxxki

2% of income only? I thought of every transaction.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Azorus on December 10, 2009, 10:23:36 AM
Pual,

Do you agree with the treaty in current form?
If so then I will send you a piece of paper that will be a legally binding document that you must send me 2% of your entire income so that I may elect officials to control your energy consumption without your input.  If you do not follow our policies we have the legal right to take more of your income.  Also for all CO2 you create you must pay a Carbon tax so that we can creat green technologies at another location of our choosing.

I can't believe you would say that 2% of your income is not worth trying to save life on this planet. I would spend 99.99999% of my income if that's what it took because I care about all life on this planet, including humanity.  So 2% is a drop in the bucket. And that 2% goes to a good cause, it pays people to do good work, creates jobs.

Paul

Azorus

I was being generous.  And only wanted to illustrate that the treaty has some serous flaws.