Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming

Started by PaulLowrance, November 25, 2009, 08:45:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

The attached image consists of two graphs overlaid, ATT's graph and a graph on TSI (total solar irradiance). ATT's graph is the gray line. The TSI graph are the blue lines. Take special notice to the TSI graph because it's greatly amplified where the bottom of graph is in the low 1360 W/m^2. What's interesting is the period from 1900 to 1850 where the TSI is high (blue lines), but there's no reflection from this in the temperature graph (gray line).

Paul

PaulLowrance

It might be a difficult task to find a strong correlation between solar energy and global warming. There must be some correlation, but it might be a weaker effect. ATT found a most striking correlation between global warming & the industrial age. Go green people, ***please***. Better safe than sorry.

ATT

Quote from: PaulLowrance on December 03, 2009, 05:05:58 PM
It might be a difficult task to find a strong correlation between solar energy and global warming.

OK Paul (that saved a lot of work, btw...nicely done), now RR2 said something about a 'delayed' response to initial solar activity, you have any idea what that could be?

It kind of makes sense, heating is a process that is cumulative over time, so the heat we measure 'now' would be the result of the application of heat earlier-on.

Is there some accepted constant as regards this that you know of?

Tony

PaulLowrance

Cool, here's a graph where I overlaid global warming (thick black line) and solar irradiance (blue line). What do you think? I don't think they match that well. For instance, there's a long period from 1600 to the mind 1700's where solar irradiance (blue line) is considerably low, but the global warming trend over that time period is slowly rising. Another instance is that global warming is relatively stable until the dawn of the industrial age, but the solar irradiance is not.

On the other hand, there is one huge correlation, not shown in this graph, but in your graph, and that's between global warming and the start of the industrial age. In this graph you can see the start of the industrial age by the massive upward wall.

Paul

ResinRat2

I found it!!  Awsome!

Here is a fantastic short talk by Dr. Noah Robinson that was given in 2007. It gives a clear and through analysis of the Global Warming Claims and the actual data as it correlates with solar activity, temperature rise, atmospheric CO2 levels, hurricane frequencies, Antarctic ice core records, sea water levels, plant growth rates, and human energy usage. 

http://www.discovery.org/v/30

Linked to this is a peer-reviewed paper that was written by Dr. Aurther Robinson that gives an excellent analysis of all these trends. It is also linked to a petition that he asks scientists to sign to show their solidarity against the lie of global warming. Tens of thousands of scientists have signed so far:

http://www.oism.org/pproject/s33p36.htm

After seeing this short talk and reading through the paper it was clear to me that global warming is a lie. It's only purpose is the control of our lives. This debate is not over. It has only begun, and we will continue to fight the lies at every turn. As our numbers grow the other side will become desperate and try to speed legislation through before the general public becomes fully aware of the lies. They do this by spreading FEAR!

Watch the presentation, read the paper, then join us and sign the Petition. It is the only way we will save our country, and world from this planned tyranny.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.