Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why you are told to deny climate change?

Started by blueplanet, November 25, 2009, 09:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

There is no denying it.  The Canadien Tundra is melting.  The permafrost is now permagreen.  This will cause an increase in the oxygen supply to the atmosphere.  Good thing it is getting kinda stuffy.  A real bad thing is the glacial retreat.  It is exposing black volcanic rock throughout upper asia.  Black things get hot when they are in the Sun white things reflect.  While the politicians are pointing fingers at whose fault it is the colonists continue to rip off the natural rescources of anybody who has what their tribe needs.  Obama said he was going to invest in alternative fuels and immediately turns around and mires his efforts down in national health care reform.  Good luck with that one.  Just a political move because the marks who believe in giving their hard earned money to someone for a piece of paper vote.  Aware people see the big picture and see the futility in it.  You get sick pay the doctor.  Why pay a middle man who is so deeply entrenched in the medical industry he now controls it.  Fuck insurance companies they are a scam.  You know why a doctor or a hospital has to charge you so much.  Because the insurance company charges them outlandish malpractice fees.  Add this to the fda and underwriters laboratories and you got yourself a real fuckedup game going on.
This all ties into the legal system which leads us right back to the politicians.  A viscious circle of non productive members of society that are a total disgrace to mankind feeding paranoia into our physce as fast as it can to create a salesmans false sense of urgency for a product we definitely have no need for.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

happyfunball

Quote from: Mk1 on January 03, 2010, 08:59:54 PM
Some people get confused , yes there is a real problem with pollution , but no money to be made from it ...

Politician denied making any changes for many years , until they found a profitable way to go about it, then climate change got invented .

The proper term is climate change , since lawyers check wording so they don't get liable ...

The truth is climate change is really nothing new it always was , now lets work on pollution .

To anyone interested watch the full hour http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2zaPCYgovg

To have a chance to see trough the dogma.

How many times are people going to use the same tired line.

Climate change IN A VERY RAPID TIME FRAME has NOT always been. Makes just a slight difference w/ the ability to adapt, millions of people living on coasts, etc. For god's sake, man..

kooler

all these years they say global warming....blah...blah
so i thinking.... yeah .. can't wait...
and then they say on the t.v. one nite it all was a scam
so here i sit and it's 12 degrees outside.. and me saying
f.u world for getting my hopes up!!!!!!!

blueplanet

If my understanding is correct, the worldwide erratic weather pattern is due to the depletion of the ozone layer. The ozone layer acts like a blanket which stabilizes the atmospheric temperature. But now, the ozone layer is getting thiner,  During the sunny day, more harmful radiations from the sun will penetrate through the ozone layer, thus heating up some countries to unprecedented levels.  In the absence of any sunshine, however, some of the heat on this planet will escape through the ozone layer, thus causing extreme coolness in some other regions.

However, the fact is: the total area of the icy cover on earth is shrinking. This means more non-reflective surface is exposed to the sun heat. More non-reflective surface on earth means more sun heat will be absorbed. If the data from the scientists are reliable. then it is reasonable to believe that the greenhouse effect is going to take over (or is taking over). This greenhouse effect contributes to the  global warming.

What is little mentioned is the mercury pollution as a result of our over-dependency on oil. Each year, the US alone dumps approximately 40 tons of mercury onto the atmosphere. What China does is even worst. There is evidence that more people become mercury toxic because of the environmental pollution. In the US, for example, US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently reported that mercury is present in the bodies of most Americans:

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/173903.php

Remember, mercury poisoning is associated with cognitive decline. The human body has a natural ability to chelate mercury, but this natural mercury chelation ability will NOT work until we live a strict  vegan lifestyle in a non-polluted environment. I believe, sooner or later, we will be forced to live a strict vegan lifestyle to preserve our bodies and intellect.

happyfunball

@blueplanet, I believe the ozone hole has more to do with letting in ultraviolet radiation. CO2 traps the heat