Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

human "consciousness", is made of frequency.

Started by nitinnun, December 07, 2009, 09:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nitinnun

Quote from: mr_bojangles on January 05, 2010, 03:49:45 PM
it sounds a little like you have schizophrenia

delusions of grandeur, hallucinations (voices you heard, beings you saw), extreme emotions, delusions of reference (frequencies being able to control emotion), delusions of persecution (end of world), making connections or associations with things that do not exist (you actually boasted about this), are all symptoms of said disorder

you are saying that you can "do" something and communicate with other beings, an ability like that is a special power that no one else can do, out of body experiences usually indicate borderline personality disorder, if not-but not limited to-a near death experience, you believe 2012 will be the end of the world, and you believe these beings sought you out because you are the only one special enough to hear them?

in no way is this an angry attack, but what you are writing sounds like a textbook example of scits.

im interested in your response, if your mind is how you suggest then i believe this will be entertaining to you, for if your mind is more at peace than budha there shouldn't be anything in the world that can upset you

editeds:::: to add

curious, your out of body experiences didn't start around your mid twenties, like 25 did they?

i have thoroughly carefully considered the answer to your post.

i have concludes that it would take hundreds of thousands of words,
and several weeks worth of careful editing
to even begin to do justice to the answer.

and that no matter how i compose the answer,
the majority of my answer,
will be badly taken the wrong way.

then i considered typing,
only what i considered,
to be the most important parts of the answer.

but i concluded that only typing the important parts,
would cause even more misunderstanding and injustice to the answer,
than typing the whole thing.

i'm at a rare loss, as to what to do.
as i want to give the best answer possible.
yet every form of the answer that i could give, will be badly mis-interpreted.

because there are too many details to properly describe,
too many perceptions that need to be viewed from the right position,
and the english language is full of interpretational fubars waiting to happen.

so instead of giving "my" answer, i will tell you what "you" should do.

you should believe whatever you think, is most likely to exist.

BUT, you should always assume that everything is capable of existing.
and NEVER assume that something cannot exist.

AND, you should look for ways to show that things exist.
instead of doing the opposite, of looking for ways to show that things to do not exist.

if you look for ways to show that things exist,
than you will find that many unlikely things, actually do exist.

jadaro2600

This frequency theory has an odd angle to it.

The conduction is based on the vessel within which it persists.  The two don't seem to favor existing independently.  Otherwise someone could come along and snatch you up, and you could exist in a machine as well as in a body..

Would you be able to meet yourself; would you two get along even?  ..would you know it to be you, or someone else.

Logically, you can't be the same.  If it were to be that way, then genius is superficial.  It's all quite dangerous really, ..if they could steal you away, then what would this make of religion, are you really the same, and what justifies there being a difference?

I hear the legal arguments now..."An illegal copy of me exists and I haven't benefited from it's progress.  You are hereby order to cease the functioning of this copy."

"I didn't know I was a copy, our paths have differed, I am NOT the same.  Your cease and desist is therefore invalid, and if it had been excised at the time of the copy, it would have been true, however the time has changed, the experiences have differed, and therefore the copy has changed and is no longer a copy ( so to speak ).  Your assessment of the legality of the claim is therefore slanderous to think that I am the same. Quite frankly I hate you, and to think that you and I are the same and that you want me terminated is grounds for psychiatric detention under the 'threat to himself/herself or others', i.e. suicidal tendencies."

Edits: Enough said.

TruthExplorer

Thanks for sharing your Truths Nitinnun.
Would love to hear more if you're willing.

sparks

The intuitive mind or intrinsic mind is not that which I use now to type on this keyboard.  It is the part of the mind that activates so as to provide nourishment for the body in which the mind resides.  Upon cessation of the body demands various chemicals elicited by the breakdown of atp and adp used in the motors of the body or muscles combine with signals from the upper intestinal track that the bodies demand for noursihment has been met and is sufficient to replenish the energy expended during the period between last nourishment.  We get sleepy and the upper mind functions are activated while the lower mind functions attend to maintenance of the machine.  We dream free of the bondage of the hunt and gather sensory inputs and our reality shifts to higher planes.  We can trick our bodies into activation of the upper mind without sending it into maintenance mode at the same time.  A feeling of peace and contentment being one with the lifeforce of the Universe descends upon us.  We are content a feeling of being one with all.  I have yet to learn why this state of being is not our natural one and we have to maintain a machine to emulate it and that the ratrace of the hunt causes us to loose the ability to "daydream".
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

jadaro2600

Quote from: sparks on January 10, 2010, 05:41:43 PM
    The intuitive mind or intrinsic mind is not that which I use now to type on this keyboard.  It is the part of the mind that activates so as to provide nourishment for the body in which the mind resides.  Upon cessation of the body demands various chemicals elicited by the breakdown of atp and adp used in the motors of the body or muscles combine with signals from the upper intestinal track that the bodies demand for noursihment has been met and is sufficient to replenish the energy expended during the period between last nourishment.  We get sleepy and the upper mind functions are activated while the lower mind functions attend to maintenance of the machine.  We dream free of the bondage of the hunt and gather sensory inputs and our reality shifts to higher planes.  We can trick our bodies into activation of the upper mind without sending it into maintenance mode at the same time.  A feeling of peace and contentment being one with the lifeforce of the Universe descends upon us.  We are content a feeling of being one with all.  I have yet to learn why this state of being is not our natural one and we have to maintain a machine to emulate it and that the ratrace of the hunt causes us to loose the ability to "daydream".

So, evil is on the hunt for a frequency?