Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mega Corruption Scandal At The WHO

Started by Cap-Z-ro, December 09, 2009, 06:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azorus

What you are not supose to be surprised about is someone profiting and spreading rumors about a diesease that is nothing more than the flu.

Cap-Z-ro

What I am 'NOT' surprised about has nothing to do with anything.

What seems to be gong on though, since you keep making no sense at all, is that you are simply out to get any type of reaction you can get.

Azorus

What I stated, although maybe not clear enough for some, was that collectively we should not be surprised when we, the public, find that an elected figure, in a position of power, was found to be profitting from his position by spreading propaganda.

Cap-Z-ro

I hope won't end up a moot point as we head toward the economic and human rights cliff...but nevertheless the news below is a step in the right direction.

'European Parliament to Investigate WHO and “Pandemic” Scandal'

" The Council of Europe member states will launch an inquiry in January 2010 on the influence of the pharmaceutical companies on the global swine flu campaign, focusing especially on extent of the pharma‘s industry’s influence on WHO. The Health Committee of the EU Parliament has unanimously passed a resolution calling for the inquiry. The step is a long-overdue move to public transparency of a “Golden Triangle” of drug corruption between WHO, the pharma industry and academic scientists that has permanently damaged the lives of millions and even caused death..."

More here...

http://alethonews.wordpress.com/2009/12/31/european-parliament-to-investigate-who-and-%E2%80%9Cpandemic%E2%80%9D-scandal/

Regards...