Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Now This is Really Something!!! - But What ?

Started by Cap-Z-ro, December 09, 2009, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stprue

silverfish

Quote from: gravityblock on December 20, 2009, 12:47:55 AM
Contra-rotating spiral formation relative to what?  When looking at the front face of a clock, the hands will be moving CW, when looking at the back face of a clock, the hands will be moving CCW.  It all depends on what side of the spiral you are on, when filming it.  The spiral in Norway would look like it was contra-rotating to itself if it was filmed from both sides.

It's all about your frame of reference, thus relativity.  It doesn't mean the spiral formation in China was contra-rotating to the spiral formation in Norway.

GB

That's not what I was implying. In the China video specifically, here is a clockwise spiral movement, immediately followed by a counter-clockwise movement in quick succession. I have no idea what this means.

Whether this relates to the spiral event in Norway, the rotating tetrahedron over Red Square, and now the recent triangular UFO reported over Cheshire, UK, don't know. But the synchronous nature of all these events occurring in the same time frame, and in two cases on the same date, that IS interesting,
especially when you have the Copenhagen summit going on at the same time. That's one reason why I don't buy the Russian rocket exhaust hypothesis, no matter how technically feasible it may appear on the surface, and convincing explanations have certainly been put forward.

Synchronicities should not be glossed over. They might be pointing to something we would be unwise to ignore.

Cap-Z-ro

We cannot afford to rule anything out at this stage, and considering the technology involved.

They could be leading up to falling for someone like this guy...not saying this particular guy is a role player in 'The Game'...but using him as an example.

Watch the 2 videos on this site...

http://moneyteachers.org/Deadmanmusings4.htm

I'll know the truth when I hear it.

This is such a multi-layred convoluted lie they've spun...at this point only the truth is going to make real sense to me.

Regards...

Thaelin

Should remember, this is the eve of 2010, they year we make contact.
Arthur said so in his movie. Or turn the skies into a giant screen via lasers.

On a good note, here in oregon, they recalled 800,000 doses of flu vaccine
for kids saying it was too weak. OK boss. NUK NUK NUK

thay

Azorus

I've seen simulations of magnetic spirals look similar to this.  with the increase of earths magnetic polar movement, it is a long stretch, but it could be possible that this is a magnetic spiral emanating from earth magnetic movement.