Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Now This is Really Something!!! - But What ?

Started by Cap-Z-ro, December 09, 2009, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

happyfunball

I find it quite odd that the camera operator makes no sound. Most people would freak out just a bit, if not a lot. It's certainly not related to any missile launch, assuming it's real.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: happyfunball on December 10, 2009, 06:53:36 PM
I find it quite odd that the camera operator makes no sound. Most people would freak out just a bit, if not a lot. It's certainly not related to any missile launch, assuming it's real.

There are a lot of videos of this taken from different people. Some talk up a storm. Also this event lasted a long time relative to what's seen at youtube, so these videos are snapshots.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=blue+light+Norway&search=Search

Paul

PaulLowrance

You can a gauge of the diameter of the light. If it was a missile, then one would think these people would hear it. Also, I've never seen a missile that slow because it's difficult to see any change in it's size over time.

innovation_station

Quote from: z.monkey on December 10, 2009, 06:37:57 PM
OK, I'm gonna give it to you straight now...

This is a interdimensional gateway.  Actually dimension is the wrong word, density is the right one.  Its a interdensital gateway.  The gateway was opened from the 9th density, where Archangels live, in order to bring 9th density ships through to the 5th density to aid in our ascension process.  Most people and video equipment in the 3rd density are incapable of perceiving 5th density matter.  The 5th density ships can lower their nutational rate at will to allow the 5th density ships to be seen in the 3rd density.

Along with the ships was a burst of Love and Light from the 12th density.  The 12th density is the realm of Celestial Beings, or Celestials.  This is where humans originally came from.  We can down to the 3rd density to see what its like to live here and watch Dallas Cowboys football.  The burst of love and light energy from the 12th density is to accelerate our ascension into the 5th density.

OK, now ya know...

Copyright 2009 Z.Monkey

love ya bro!

peace love all life ... 

w815
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!