Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Oil turns into life

Started by brian334, December 10, 2009, 04:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_bojangles

yes i believe that is what they are saying, it doesnt turn into oil until after it was buried and pressure and heat are applied
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

mapsrg

I like the nonfossil origin of oil which fits with the facts better than the main stream theories of buried dinosaurs Etc. This theory also means hydrocarbons are continuously created and so peak oil is a myth.

brian334

If the earth makes oil that means the chemical composition and density of the earth changes constantly.
If the density of the earth is changing because people are using oil what will that do to the orbit of the earth around the sun?
A little change in the earths orbit around the sun will cause big changes in your life.
You will either become toast or ice cream.

Judges

I spent a very large part of my life drilling oil wells.

When drilling into a formation containing oil/gas,the resulting
release of the pressure below,by intrusion of the drill string,
can produce a blow out that can quite well compare to a tornado or a hurricane. I know this to be true,been there,done that.

Mother nature is strong beyond belief.

Joe in Texas

Azorus

@ brian
The earths density doesn't change until mass is taken away from earth.  Do you think because you are walking around on earth you are taking away it's density?  Seriously give me a break what are you 8?  Thinking that because we drill oil up it changes the density of earth...
So the only time earth's density changes is when an object lifted off of earth ie. satellites, spaceships.  Other than that earths density remains relatively unchanged.