Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Single fact worthy of our greatest worries? POLL

Started by Cloxxki, December 11, 2009, 06:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloxxki

So much to worry over when you do you fair share of browsing.

In no particular order:
- Unreasonable global taxing under false pretence of climate protection (Copenhagen)
- The Norway lights (cold war has commenced, by slim chance preserved?)
- China lights (similar to Norway)
- Suppression of Free Energy
- Painfully stupid self-marketing of free energy community
- Inadequate education sending mankind the way of the other monkeys.
- Sun and Moon doing their usual light shows, yet not where we'd expect them?
- New World Order
- Mob
- Vaccination programs and the ideas behind it
- We're toast! (global warming)
- Not enough fur in the world to protect us from: imminent ice age
- Obama
- The Nobel Prize committee.
- Religion as a means of controlling masses. And not just divine religions fall into this category.

Thanks for your choice, or addition. Remember, only ONE thing to worry about for you on this thread! You get one minute on global TV, what single thing will you tell the world?

I will add a voting poll when we get some good nominees, to nartow it down some.

J

jadaro2600

Quote from: Cloxxki on December 11, 2009, 06:40:15 PM
- Painfully stupid self-marketing of free energy community

I agree, this is no help at all.  The marketing of the materials and information is either non existent or in the form of a scam.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Cloxxki on December 11, 2009, 06:40:15 PM
So much to worry over when you do you fair share of browsing.
@J
Add to that above in the 1st post of the thread:
- The accumulation of wealth, regardless of who suffers in the process.
- Secular politics as a means of officially imposing one's will by economic, judicial, military and any other convenient means.
- Desiring what one plainly cannot have, over and above what one needs to survive; all because of fearfully possessive greed.

I strongly agree with your initial post.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Cloxxki

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on December 11, 2009, 07:24:32 PM
@J
Add to that above in the 1st post of the thread:
- The accumulation of wealth, regardless of who suffers in the process.
- Secular politics as a means of officially imposing one's will by economic, judicial, military and any other convenient means.
- Desiring what one plainly cannot have, over and above what one needs to survive; all because of fearfully possessive greed.

I strongly agree with your initial post.

--Lee
Thanks Lee,
Don't the first two pretty much elaborate on New World Order?
The third, might that be "greed" for short? It might also be generalized as "human nature". This truly is something to worry about as well. Human nature is really animal nature. Don't give a mad chimp unlimited intelligence and money. Human nature though, can be steered some. Decent parent usually get decent children. Bushes bear more Bushes, but I digress.

I forgot: does "rising sealevels" need a place of its own? I was so worried about that a year ago. Look what a bit of reading did? Pushed it right out of my top-20. The street here is about 5 meters below sea level, and basically one levy away from the sea. I only live 2 stories up.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Cloxxki on December 11, 2009, 07:40:11 PM
Thanks Lee,
"Don't the first two pretty much elaborate on New World Order?"
Yeah, especially the second one.

"The third, might that be "greed" for short? It might also be generalized as "human nature". This truly is something to worry about as well. Human nature is really animal nature. Don't give a mad chimp unlimited intelligence and money."
Right, I agree.
Nothing either one of us can to about it, though.  Complaining about it makes one a target.  And a potential martyr.

"Human nature though, can be steered some. Decent parent usually get decent children. Bushes bear more Bushes, but I digress."
A basically agree.  There are always exceptions to the rule.  And exceptions to the exceptions.  It depends on a lot of things, some conflicting.

"I forgot: does "rising sealevels" need a place of its own? I was so worried about that a year ago. Look what a bit of reading did? Pushed it right out of my top-20."
Probably.  Humanity played around with the environment and now it's poisoned.  Tipping points are being crossed.  It's only a matter of time until we're treading water.

The street here is about 5 meters below sea level, and basically one levy away from the sea. I only live 2 stories up.
Where do you live?  Holland?  Venice? 

--Lee

"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.