Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU operation

Started by Phantasm, December 12, 2009, 09:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantasm

Hey guys

Took a break but I realized I cant let some ppl with bad attitudes get me down.

So

We know that the fundamental frequency is a function of the diameter of the toroid.

We also know that the fundamental frequency for a toroid of diameter 15" is 35.705 Khz

The circumference of said toroid is therefore 47.12388981"

Can someone explain why this is the correct fundamental frequency for this sized toroid? What is the relationship between frequency and circumference?

EDIT: This info is taken from SM's letters - please correct me if I've misread him...

MACEDONIA CD

hi
how know the lenght of wire and turns forsome toroid or ather type of .. to calculated exactly l frek for that
MAYBE IF FIRST PULSE FOR SOME FREK HAS TO TRAVEL OF BEAGEANIG TO END OF WIRE  THAT IS THE EXSCKTLY CALCULATION FREK. WHIT LENGHT AND TURNS FOR THAT
BUT IF YOU TAKE MULTYPLY FREK . WHAT WHILL BE

Phantasm

Heya Macedonia

Yea, I was thinking something along those lines.

Could it be simply that the frequency is proportional to the size of the toroid in so far as its needed to achieve the SRF of the coil?

MACEDONIA CD

@phants
i dont mean to find   sfr to get power
THAT WHILL PRODUCED HEAT YOU TRANSISTOR DRIVER
YOU KNOW THAT THE RF AMPLIFAER  AND ANETNA HOW IS CONECTED WHIT PROPERLY LENGHT OF THE ANTENA<OR  COIL.>
I HAVE MEAN TO GET EXSACKLY LENGH FOR COIL OR ANTENA  WHIT THAT FREK THEN IS GET MAX OUT FROM THAT AND MINIMUM LOSS ENERGY
BUT IF YOU HAVE IDEA HOW TO GET OE WAY MOVING FILD IN THAT ANTENA OR COIL SAY WHAT YOU MEA
IF YOU PULSE IN ONE DIRECTION I MEAN YOU WHIL HAVE SOME GOOD RESOLTS

szaxx

Hi Phantasm, macedonia and all,

The sizes of the units are related to freq and 3 known values are required for reasonable accuracy. Using the flux path size against the frequency or time period you will get the speed of the flux and this can be incorporated  into the design of your unit. The circumference and a few mathematical functions are required. the frequency of your unit can be calculated then the resonant drive coils can be constructed exactly as required. there are phase relations too for each coils driving circuit.
say what you can understand on building this unit and how far youve got with it, any experiments or testing on anything so far to see what help you require and lets get this thing in the bag.

3:33 AM and gotta get shut eye, up @ 7:00ish

see ya soon