Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU operation

Started by Phantasm, December 12, 2009, 09:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantasm

I think when SM said "slight gyroscopic effect" That what he meant was that the device resists motion in the same way that a spinning bike tire does...

Is that different than vibration?

szaxx

@ Phantasm
If you build on teflon PCB the stability of your tuned circuits will be massive compared to nearly all other types of board. Build your unit exactly as you originally intended.  No one can flame you if they dont have a functional unit. any attempt at this is pathetic.     
I saw a video a while ago re gyros where a guy spun up a 150lb unit then lifted it up easilly! no vibrations I suspect.
cheers Steve.

wattsup

@Phantasm

Just take a coil, pulse it any way you want and hold a magnet next to it. Then see how high you can go on the frequency until you no longer feel anything. There is the limit, about 800 hertz, give or take a few.

That's how he got his gyro effect. That's the only way you can. You will never feel electrons creating a gyro effect on their own. Why, because to cause a gyro effect you need a surplus of energy on one side of your loop, but in flow electrons this s impossible on their own. The electron flow is the same everywhere on the loop. It's the pulse that does it.

So that gyro story is just a distraction. There is a vibration caused by the magnet against the toroid coil. And that vibration can be described as a gyro effect but it's all because he put a magnet near the toroid.

Trying to understand the gyro effect cost us months and months of lost and wasted time. So for SM, I guess just saying gyro really paid off in distracting many.

Now please understand this is my opinion and not written in stone. You have the final say and I am not trying to flame you or anything like that. Don't be afraid to do what you think is right. That is the most important thing.

Mannix

Re gyro effect.
I have posted this before some time back

I know 2 people who have held the small units and pushed the big one on the table ..its a gyro like effect for sure ..it does resist movement.

It did vibrate at low frequency that can be felt and sings at 5-6khz

a small inductor like otto has done, does sing at 5-6 k wit 245k drive.

I have benn  unable to get the low frequency popping that he observed...yet.

wire lenghts must be critical .

Steven hates alluminium because "it creates leaks every where" ...a clue ? I dont know....yet

One guy was not technical and said that it was not unlike a running hard drive (which i let him hold)but not exactly the same as the resistance was in all directions like it wanted to stay where it was. like it had traction to the space around it but very slight.

When put on a hard surface it is more aparrent because it restricts movement in one direction.
Thats why the big coil is on a smooth surface

Difficult as it is, it is not a lie but is very "distracting" thats for sure

Creating this effect wether energy is produced or not is still important but may only be a by product of a successful working unit.

Coils jumping , Im told is a good start.

The videos of the first units were never designed to be posted in public, in fact the internet was not even very popular back then as it is now.

Care must be taken not to discount the videos regardless of how frustrating this can be.

The more people that follow their own  path towards this difficult goal the better.
I hope this will be easy for everybody one day.

Good hunting.

wattsup

@Mannix

I could write an extremely pertinent rebuttal but in the interests of this overall endeavor, I will abstain from any further mention of gyro. Just let guys do what they want and let the chips fall where they may.