Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TPU operation

Started by Phantasm, December 12, 2009, 09:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantasm

I'm just sorting out a transistor issue and then I've got a full design to build a device that accounts for the following purported truths about SM's device

DC output
Working flux round the toroid
interaction of harmonic frequencies
Looks like SM's hand-held toroid (I dunno what you guys call this one)

My belief is that since SM's videos are on youtube - we're in the green zone with experimenting with these devices.

EDIT: Thats not to say I know my design works =p but we'll see I guess

Tito L. Oracion

high everyone good day!

here is what i know:
TPU operate in the received small kick frequency of the source, that small kick will be converted into a big kick, thats why sm said if we have thousands of small kicks then we have thousands of big kicks ok  8)

MACEDONIA CD

@szaxx
yes you  are raid
for say this

t3t4

Has anyone had a working TPU aside from SM? As I understand it, the principle is simple. This device in it's most basic form is just an electron accelerator, so an object in motion tends to stay in motion. Use the field current output to sustain the required input and that's perpetual motion infinitely. That's what I understand about this device, but has anyone achieved a self sustaining prototype?

I'm just wondering.

Phantasm

Quote from: t3t4 on December 17, 2009, 04:35:42 PM
Has anyone had a working TPU aside from SM? As I understand it, the principle is simple. This device in it's most basic form is just an electron accelerator, so an object in motion tends to stay in motion. Use the field current output to sustain the required input and that's perpetual motion infinitely. That's what I understand about this device, but has anyone achieved a self sustaining prototype?

I'm just wondering.

If they have, theyre being quiet

I think we need to also consider the interaction of the harmonic frequencies, but ya..

Also, I dont really look at this device as a perpetual motion machine. It has to be harnessing potential energy from somewhere though the source of that energy isnt entirely clear to me