Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

water gravity wheel

Started by mr_bojangles, December 13, 2009, 03:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_bojangles

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on December 14, 2009, 09:22:31 PM
I am sorry, without 'thermal' help a liquid gravity device will not work just as a solid Gravity wheel device. (fact).

are you the lucky genius who can break facts with his/her bare mind?

well that would be convenient for both of us wouldn't it? i sure hope i am

i believe if my wheel employed thermal help it would be more of a thermal wheel than a gravity wheel

you do seem to have knowledge in these devices, and i would be more interested in why you think it won't work as opposed to why all gravity wheels don't work

still i do appreciate you taking the time to comment, i would take any response over none at all any day

black holes i do believe mathematically work out to where anyone who enters a black hole gets destroyed, while the same mathematical principles suggest they will be reassembled upon leaving

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: mr_bojangles on December 15, 2009, 04:33:59 PM
well that would be convenient for both of us wouldn't it? i sure hope i am

i believe if my wheel employed thermal help it would be more of a thermal wheel than a gravity wheel

you do seem to have knowledge in these devices, and i would be more interested in why you think it won't work as opposed to why all gravity wheels don't work

still i do appreciate you taking the time to comment, i would take any response over none at all any day

black holes i do believe mathematically work out to where anyone who enters a black hole gets destroyed, while the same mathematical principles suggest they will be reassembled upon leaving

what we are doing is adding thermal energy to gravity to do work, since Gravity contains no energy we have to add energy to make it do work.

1st example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_ht0EhHDCs
2nd example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auQjZwkia00
3rd example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs_OtCsDJoY
4th example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fUlKBH1sY8&feature=PlayList&p=44A53F06B1DACFFE&index=0&playnext=1
5th example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ-zeRCUicw&feature=PlayList&p=44A53F06B1DACFFE&index=1

Thermal energy is the primary driver(EM) the secondary driver is Gravity(G) itself. this system works and what works, works!

this is the reason why Gravity is a 'Carrier' of energy and not energy into itself, you can add energy to gravity but it contains no free energy, Gravity is a 'Gravitational Tensor Carrier Field', it carries energy put into it.

Jerry 8)

mr_bojangles

i have seen all of those before, and excluding the helois project i would not consider them necessarily gravity wheels

i want to steer away from anything that requires outside energy (heat pools), if we begin with limitations on our thinking then we will end up with a machine that is limited to our thinking, first we much believe it is possible, even if we don't know how

once again,

"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: mr_bojangles on December 15, 2009, 06:59:16 PM
i have seen all of those before, and excluding the helois project i would not consider them necessarily gravity wheels

i want to steer away from anything that requires outside energy (heat pools), if we begin with limitations on our thinking then we will end up with a machine that is limited to our thinking, first we much believe it is possible, even if we don't know how

once again,

well, have fun working with Gravity alone, all those failures have to account for something right?

use unified energy field theories, not any one theory by itself. you will fail if you don't listen.

all the links I showed you convert thermal energy into Gravitational energy to do work.

if you can not comprehend that then I will further my explanation.

I am not being rude, I am just telling you the facts of converting one form of energy into another to do work.

if you appear to be retarded in any way by asking rhetorical questions I will be disinclined to acquiesce your request.

everything I said is straight forward and is easy to understand.
Jerry 8)

mr_bojangles

interestingly enough, failing at building a PMM of any kind seems to be a reoccurring theme in history, so i am not alone in the "Club for Failed PM Construction Builders"

there has been no misunderstanding, i have understood what you have been saying

the thing is i have not claimed this will work, nor have i suggested it, i only asked why it wouldnt

i posted my idea to find out why it wouldn't work, and possibly someone would have a better idea or application that could make it work by itself or for something else

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on December 15, 2009, 07:20:46 PM

if you appear to be retarded in any way by asking rhetorical questions I will be disinclined to acquiesce your request.

i do not understand the correlation between asking rhetorical questions and being mentally handicapped, nor do i remember asking any rhetorical questions that would suggest the implication, however i do find it ironic that was a rhetorical question you just asked me...unless i was supposed to answer it, in which case, no i do not appear to retarded in any way but if i were retarded i would not be able to tell if i appeared to be retarded, seeing as how i was retarded

the problem has not been understand what you are saying, but why

the whole idea of this website is to do things that are impossible, you could go through every thread and say the same thing to every gravity wheel, i could go to every thread and say the law of thermodynamics does not permit this, yet it would not help anyone

personally i agree and do not think a gravity wheel by itself will not be able to achieve OU, but i thought it was an interesting idea and decided to share it, i think i can remember you responding to some of my old ideas from the Half Baked section, if not then maybe you could check that out instead of this one because i know you have more experience than i do

if your explanation of why this will not work is "because no gravity wheels can work" then so be it

i am not interested in arguments, and i still want to know how you think this wheel would behave,
or if you fancy thermal energy devices maybe try to find an application for it

i apologize if i have said something that offends you, i repeated my question because you repeated your answer, it was not my intention to start an argument, but i was frustrated that you do not comment on my device at all, but talk in generalities about all gravity wheels as a whole

because of your status on this site i hoped you would impart some of your wisdom, i am more than willing to hear what you have to say, and if i have it wrong then teach me instead of just telling me its wrong

hope to hear from you soon,
-WC Fields