Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Possile Useful Information Thread

Started by Cap-Z-ro, December 16, 2009, 08:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Here is the first of a few things I'm watching and discovering...just by talking to various people I end up on the phone with for any length of time in the course of things.

I'm a firm believer in there being no accidental encounters.

Not sure if anyone knows anything about this guy, but apparently he is discussing a method of tapping into the energy bombarding the planet constantly.

Maybe someone here can use this info.

I will post any further developments in this communication.
................................................................................................

" --- In OneSmallStepForMan@yahoogroups.com, "m0p03" 1light@ wrote:

Thks for Patent, Fern. Seems this's exactly what we need...

--- In OneSmallStepForMan@yahoogroups.com, "Fernando" truckins10@> wrote:

It is really said for me to see this group go dead after such a journey. Here is a patent application for an almost identical TREC design based off Tesla and Moray.
It is broadband, works up 4-7MHZ like Lawrences version, ect. http://www.pat2pdf.org/patents/pat20080191580.pdf

Lawrence I really wish you would step up to the plate with this rediscovery, to accomplish something that might do some good for people, instead of following the governments footsteps to slowly develope the world to their liking and their control. I think it is time to block off any new subscribers, eliminate the bad seeds with bad intentions that are already here, and lets move forward with this project, with some pictures, some straight forward guided answers to replicating this. I personally have learned a great deal through the detail that you have taught about radio, resonance, antenna's and tank circuits, but that will only go so far, so I'm asking you to guide us with detail so we can replicate this and free people from the control of the people in power.

Lawrence I think I speak for most of the group with this email, and I really hope something comes of this, but at least let us know what you will be doing.

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Fern

--- In OneSmallStepForMan@yahoogroups.com, "Lawrence Rayburn"

lawrencerayburn@...wrote:

There will be no further development of the TREC from me that is
published. I am busy prepping my remote rural mountain retreat for the coming collapse of the US. There will soon be rioting and general crap all over the country as the economy collapses, currency becomes worthless, and martial law is instilled in the major cities. The nationwide power grid will be shut down...and I think we will see a nuclear exchange between the US and Russia this coming winter.

My rendition of the TREC is designed to provide unlimited electricity to my mountain retreat without burning fuel of any kind.

Stan Deyo's description on his patent application is pure BS to
impress and blind the patent examiner. There is no 'mechanical
pressure wave' associated with the expansion/contraction of the
ionized ionospheric bands. It is an actual electrical charge
transer. The ionization coalesces into packets that are low level
plasmas in a spiral configuration. The plasmas are not energetic enough on their own to glow, so they are not visible...but the charge
transfer is like a waterfall of energy following the charged electical field conduit to the ground. The TREC provides a parallel harmonic conduit path for the plasma packets of charge and thus siphons off some of the charge 'waterfall' going to ground every second.

It DOES work whether it is Deyo's explanation or mine.

Regards,

Lawence "

Regards...

Thaelin

Trying to see that pdf and in 10min had only 24k d/l.

Something here that they dont want out?

>:( ???

someone send it to "me" at yahoo.com?

thay

Azorus

send me a personal message with your email and i will send it.

Thaelin