Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

how we are are "supposed" to defeat the illuminati.

Started by nitinnun, December 17, 2009, 04:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlaster

@nittin

I don't like the illuminati and the various other organizations but they are
a necessary evil.

I take my lessons from nature. The laws of nature are designed by the creator of the universe (GOD) and can not be broken.

You look at a forest fire or a pack of wolves or any other such things.
They are not pleasant but serve a purpose.

We are going to see the Illuminati first destroy the sheaple and then itself.
Scary times ahead but necessary.

silverfish

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on December 17, 2009, 05:54:41 AM
beware, countries that say death to America or to any other country also use the internet and they will use it for their propaganda mentally and physically as a weapon or tool to amplify their effects.

this is the reason I try to be careful about exposing advanced technology, they will try to use it to suit their own aspects of life. that can be inherently dangerous for the rest of the world.

I love the internet but there are a lot of creepy people out there that shouldn't have the specific kinds of knowledge.

now you know why national security was installed.

without national security you would be ruled by a psychopath not namely from your own country so to speak.

nobodies national security is perfect so we all have to be careful in protecting our own countries against such dangerous idealist.

sometimes a psychopath is born with a higher IQ than you! and not specifically from the same country.

And we are not already ruled by psychopaths? with a 'National Security' envelope protecting them, enforcing everything they do? Yes, they have high IQs! but intelligence does not make them wise. Their intelligence is the cunning of the fox guarding the chicken-coop. These people don't have allegiance to any country, although they always pretend to be acting our best interests, whether it be nationally or globally.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: silverfish on December 17, 2009, 11:20:28 AM
And we are not already ruled by psychopaths? with a 'National Security' envelope protecting them, enforcing everything they do? Yes, they have high IQs! but intelligence does not make them wise. Their intelligence is the cunning of the fox guarding the chicken-coop. These people don't have allegiance to any country, although they always pretend to be acting our best interests, whether it be nationally or globally.

there is a reason why a country like Iran's political drive like to 'chant' Death to America, Death to America, Death to America.

these are people being perswayed by chanting death! I have done nothing to Iran so why are they chanting death to America, they televise it so the entire world might follow their chanting.

the Illuminati, trivial, why don't you join the Illuminati and find out what is really going on.

chanting is a form of disciplinary brainwashing. it is like a teacher making you write on the chalk board, I will not like America, I will not like America, I will not like America!

I have done nothing to the people of Iran yet, their political system calls me an enemy, not a strange man with kindness of heart but a damn enemy, I don't feel comfortable with that.

silverfish

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on December 17, 2009, 01:23:48 PM
there is a reason why a country like Iran's political drive like to 'chant' Death to America, Death to America, Death to America.

these are people being perswayed by chanting death! I have done nothing to Iran so why are they chanting death to America, they televise it so the entire world might follow their chanting.

the Illuminati, trivial, why don't you join the Illuminati and find out what is really going on.

Trivial? OK, join them yourself. Yes, I am interested in what is going on - divide and rule. Focus on an external 'enemy' to distract us. Doesn't matter if the enemy, like Bin Laden, died years ago. Doesn't matter if we have hi-tech spy satellite technology capable of enlarging a pimple on his backside - instead keep us focused on Islamic terrorists, funded and trained by the Pakistani ISI, (in bed with the CIA). Iran's so-called nuclear weapons program, we are constantly being told is a threat.
'Swine flu', which shows clear evidence of being manufactured, in a lab, is a threat.
So we must be injected with vaccines which poison, degrade our immune systems, adjuvants which paralyse us with auto-immune diseases like lupus, guillen-barre syndrome, while pharmaceutical companies increase their profits by billions of dollars.
Co2, your outward breath, which plants ingest to create life-giving oxygen, which has been with us for thousands of years, is now a threat. So we will now have to pay an unelected bureaucracy, an emerging world government, new taxes for breathing - based on so-called 'science' which is every day being exposed as a criminal fraud.
     We are always being told someone, something, or some group is a threat, doesn't matter if this is a complete lie, we still believe it, because the New York Times tells us, so it must be true. What's next? if people are told that oxygen is the new threat, they will believe it. If they are told that they can only have one child because this will save the planet, they will believe it.

Where does this end? when we stop uncritically accepting what we are told, and start making an effort to find out the truth.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: silverfish on December 17, 2009, 02:36:54 PM
Trivial? OK, join them yourself. Yes, I am interested in what is going on - divide and rule. Focus on an external 'enemy' to distract us. Doesn't matter if the enemy, like Bin Laden, died years ago. Doesn't matter if we have hi-tech spy satellite technology capable of enlarging a pimple on his backside - instead keep us focused on Islamic terrorists, funded and trained by the Pakistani ISI, (in bed with the CIA). Iran's so-called nuclear weapons program, we are constantly being told is a threat.
'Swine flu', which shows clear evidence of being manufactured, in a lab, is a threat.
So we must be injected with vaccines which poison, degrade our immune systems, adjuvants which paralyse us with auto-immune diseases like lupus, guillen-barre syndrome, while pharmaceutical companies increase their profits by billions of dollars.
Co2, your outward breath, which plants ingest to create life-giving oxygen, which has been with us for thousands of years, is now a threat. So we will now have to pay an unelected bureaucracy, an emerging world government, new taxes for breathing - based on so-called 'science' which is every day being exposed as a criminal fraud.
     We are always being told someone, something, or some group is a threat, doesn't matter if this is a complete lie, we still believe it, because the New York Times tells us, so it must be true. What's next? if people are told that oxygen is the new threat, they will believe it. If they are told that they can only have one child because this will save the planet, they will believe it.

Where does this end? when we stop uncritically accepting what we are told, and start making an effort to find out the truth.

Hi Silverfish.

I have members in my family that are Illuminati and Masons, they are just like everyone else I know in my family, they are good folks.

like I said, it is not the cult that is bad, it is the one wielding it that can be bad.

I myself belong to no cults although I study about all cults, I think the KKK is the worst of the bunch. there is a bunch of bad apples in that bunch. a rascist magnet who teach it to their kids.

real shame.