Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Its Now Official: 'Obomba The Butcher' Exposed in Supreme Court Ruling

Started by Cap-Z-ro, December 18, 2009, 07:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

"After hearing passionate arguments from the Obama Administration, the Supreme Court acquiesced to the president's fervent request and, in a one-line ruling, let stand a lower court decision that declared torture an ordinary, expected consequence of military detention, while introducing a shocking new precedent for all future courts to follow: anyone who is arbitrarily declared a "suspected enemy combatant" by the president or his designated minions is no longer a "person."  They will simply cease to exist as a legal entity. They will have no inherent rights, no human rights, no legal standing whatsoever -- save whatever modicum of process the government arbitrarily deigns to grant them from time to time, with its ever-shifting tribunals and show trials."

More here...

http://uruknet.info/index.php?p=m61201&hd=&size=1&l=e

Regards...

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on December 18, 2009, 07:48:32 PM
"After hearing passionate arguments from the Obama Administration, the Supreme Court acquiesced to the president's fervent request and, in a one-line ruling, let stand a lower court decision that declared torture an ordinary, expected consequence of military detention, while introducing a shocking new precedent for all future courts to follow: anyone who is arbitrarily declared a "suspected enemy combatant" by the president or his designated minions is no longer a "person."  They will simply cease to exist as a legal entity. They will have no inherent rights, no human rights, no legal standing whatsoever -- save whatever modicum of process the government arbitrarily deigns to grant them from time to time, with its ever-shifting tribunals and show trials."

More here...

http://uruknet.info/index.php?p=m61201&hd=&size=1&l=e

Regards...

Hi Cap.

I see what you are saying here but don't you think that the persecuted severe combatants should be tried by capital punishment?

I mean, this should be with any country that captures national enemy combatants, they are inherently dangerous for the well being of any state and the people going about their happy lives.

how would you handle it, I mean if you had the power to change this, how would you do it? I really would like to know, some of these enemy combatants are Sophisticated killers, they actually call countries an enemy and not a home land, there are many jihads just waiting for the opportunity to wipe you and everyone else off the map including I. I don't find that to comfortable.

what is the answer?

Cap-Z-ro

The answer is to first, haul ass out of the middle east...second put Bush, Cheney etal on trial for war crimes...as its now known they purposely orchestrated the whole false 'war on terror'...from 9/11 on up.

Regards...

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on December 18, 2009, 09:39:01 PM
The answer is to first, haul ass out of the middle east...

once a Jihad and or a Crusade is called it will not stop until either goals are achieved, this is the tough part, if you was to call off Bushes Crusade(and he did call a Crusade) the Jihad will not stop, no U.S president in office would ever dare to call off a Crusade once started, the Jihad will carry out every effort to build their resources again to destroy targets inside what ever country they have a Jihad with. this is factual in History, Jihads and Crusades can not end until they are accomplished.

second put Bush, Cheney etal on trial for war crimes...as its now known they purposely orchestrated the whole false 'war on terror'...from 9/11 on up.

I won't deny that Bush and his minions are not guilty of war crimes, but it is up to the tribunal to decide, not I. the tribunal is apart of the higher powers.

I never voted for Bush, I never liked Bush. but I will always try to protect our country, the whole national system isn't corrupt, it is the one holding the gun that 'could be' dangerous.

I have never voted for one president in history because I know they are only human.

Jerry

Cap-Z-ro

The 'etal' includes Obomba.

Those behind the scenes pulling the strings of Bush and Obomba, are also behind all global conflict.

Only when we jump off the virtual game board they have us on, their rein of terror will end...and then we can all live in peace.

Regards...