Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

the elites are adjusting earths orbit, to kill most of us !

Started by nitinnun, December 20, 2009, 11:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mapsrg

Hapsgood had a theory relating to earth crust displacement that explains polar changes in positioning that doesnt need the earth to change orbit.The book is "The sky is falling " by Flem-ath.In the book they explain the previous polar shifts and the possible location of Atlantis.

freetheworld

it is actually the polar shifts that will kill two thirds of the world (polar shift will happen either by the flyby of planet x/nubiru or naturally)

this was long predicted in islam and other monothesism religions

that is why i am learning how to build a self running generator that is capable of generating 2kw or more of power i think that will be enough power for a family of 6, running a aquaponic system underground for a bout 6 months, using hps bulbs for crops and worms for fish, and using the water hammer system to desalinate water

what do u think?
or is it easier to die.......lol

nymfe

All alone? No. With a comunity of others probably: If you think that after 6 months the earth can be habitable  in a 'normal' way again to guarantee survival - OK. But if not I think it would be better to die.

regards nymfe

freetheworld

according to islamic prophecies its say there will be a point when the earth will stop rotating for a short while and also that there will be 40 days of darkness and huge earth quakes all over the world including volcanic eruptions which i think will be the reason of the world becoming dark due to the sulphur and all the gasses it will release.

therefore i will need a resonably sized bunker where i can have a room jus for growin plants and fish in a aquaponic system, also here i hope to have a self running generator (overunity) and about 5 spare parts of each unit. and a well for drinkin water.

onthecuttingedge2005

the mass of Earth = 5.9742 × 10^24 kilograms, the Earth is rotating at 1,061 miles an hour, do you realize how difficult it is to flip a super high speed gyro of this size mass!? the Earth's magnetic field is not strong enough to flip the Earth

The strength of the field at the Earth's surface ranges from less than 30 microteslas (0.3 gauss) in an area including most of South America and South Africa to over 60 microteslas (0.6 gauss) around the magnetic poles in northern Canada and south of Australia, and in part of Siberia.

so even if the Earths field flips nothing will happen because the Earth's gyroscopic force is much more powerful than any of Earths field influences.