Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ULTRASONIC PIEZONUCLEAR REACTIONS

Started by Hypercom, December 21, 2009, 01:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hypercom

Ciao

Nuclear clean there, but we do not want to talk.

Professor Fabio Cardone, expert in nuclear physics since 2007 has been able to develop a technology breakthrough, with which it is capable of producing nuclear fusion by the use of ultrasound and chloride of iron. This system yielded any kind of toxic or radioactive waste but not only, with this discovery is possible to generate an energy twice that produced uranium. Not to mention that an elementary iron is abundant in nature, while uranium is almost exhausted.

But there's more! Professor Cardone found that thanks to this system you can even use the radioactive waste produced by conventional nuclear power plants (the various states do not know where to put it), to make them produce more energy, and simultaneously make them inert. That's right! Not a dream! With this technology we can exploit more radioactive waste and make it completely devoid of radioactivity once exhausted.

Probably too good to be true. In fact since this discovery, not only can make the world a better place, but it can even clean it up by cancer of radioactive waste, the entire policy carefully avoids making known to the people there.

WO2008041255

PROCESS AND PLANT FOR THE PRODUCTION OF ENDOTHERMIC AND EXOTHERMIC REACTIONS BY MEANS OF PIEZONUCLEAR Ultrasounds cavitation OF SUBSTANCES AND THE

http://v3.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=20080410&CC=WO&NR=2008041255A1&KC=A1

WO2008041254

APPARATUS AND PROCESS FOR THE PRODUCTION OF NeutroNs BY MEANS OF AND THE Ultrasounds cavitation OF SUBSTANCES

http://v3.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=20080410&CC=WO&NR=2008041254A1&KC=A1

WO2008041253

APPARATUS AND PROCESS FOR THE QUENCHING OF THE RADIOACTIVITY OF RADIOACTIVE MATERIALS BY MEANS OF REACTIONS INDUCED BY PIEZONUCLEAR AND Ultrasounds cavitation

http://v3.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/biblio?DB=EPODOC&adjacent=true&locale=en_EP&FT=D&date=20080410&CC=WO&NR=2008041253A1&KC=A1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDSoAryImjU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehOS_o5b_2w

Hypercom

ResinRat2

Whooaa...thanks Hypercom,

I think I'm dreaming. It seems too good to be true.

The device looks almost like an alcoholic mixer/shaker with some wires attached and a couple of plastic rings around it. LOL!

Hope it's true.

RR2
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Hypercom

Quote from: ResinRat2 on December 21, 2009, 03:56:13 PM
Whooaa...thanks Hypercom,

I think I'm dreaming. It seems too good to be true.

The device looks almost like an alcoholic mixer/shaker with some wires attached and a couple of plastic rings around it. LOL!

Hope it's true.

RR2

Ciao

Divine Providence has given us another chance, what will the academic world and politics this time?

We are confronted with evidence of an experiment that gives clean energy. We hope that the System learns from his mistakes for the good of all.

The hope of all researchers is to build a better world for our children and future generations, the hope of Nicola Tesla, a new awareness of energy, that of 'free energy, clean energy.

Hypercom

Hypercom

PIEZONUCLEAR REACTIONS - TOWARDS A NEW CLEAN NUCLEAR ENERGY

For those who are deprived of progress and for those who suffer in ignorance, lest he be denied the benefits of discoveries of human genius, and for the unit, made possible by communication, allowing them greater participation.

CERN Courier
Jun 8, 2009

Ultrasonic cavitation of water speeds up thorium decay

It is a common belief that radioactive decay rates are unchanged by external conditions, despite many examples of small shifts (particularly involving external pressure and K-capture decays) being well documented and understood. However, Fabio Cardone of the Institute per lo Studio dei Materiali Nanostrutturati in Rome and colleagues have shown a dramatic increase â€" by a factor of 10,000 â€" in the decay rate of thorium-228 in water as a result of ultrasonic cavitation. Exactly what the physics is and whether or not this sort of effect can be scaled up into a technology for nuclear waste treatment remain open issues.

Further reading

F Cardone, R Mignani and A Petrucci 2009 Phys. Lett. A 373 1956.

About the author
Compiled by John Swain, Northeastern University.

http://nuovonucleare.splinder.com/

sparks

The electromagnetic stimulation of radioactive decay rates has been known since the 50's.  Moray Tesla Hubbard all used low level radioactive substances and electromagnetically stimulated them into beta.   There is no imminent energy shortage as nations race to get a stake in the lowlevel radioactive moondust.  BYE BYE sludge.  The oil age end draws near. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love