Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

To Kill - To Stupify...and Now to Pacify

Started by Cap-Z-ro, December 24, 2009, 09:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

First they put fluoride in the water to promote cancer and dull the senses...now they are openly discussing adding 'lithium' to the mix.

They always float the "concept" for a while, so it won't seem like such a drastic action when they finally implement the plan.

What next...LSD ?

http://www.blacklistednews.com/news-6738-0-6-6--.html

Regards...

sparks

It is so fuckedup that power in the past was passed on to genetic misfits suffering from all sorts of bad gene mixes due to the elites belief that their particular gene mix was better than someone elses..  Royal families were fucking royal family members. Least way back this was recognized as a bad thing and the pharoh would produce children to become heirs to the throne that were the product of sex with concubines of many different races.  I won't even go into the Nazi jerkoffs or the religous con artists who want to make sure you are fucking someone that is gonna show up at the temple everyday with some money for the priests.  Of course it is best for you to fuck someone who shares a common ancestor way back there so that your offspring will be halfretarded and easy to influence. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

jadaro2600

Don't forget estrogen compounds - they don't break down at the water treatment plants.

If there wasn't 100k people water their yard with drinkable water, then the flow rate wouldn't be so high.

I think what they need is a pro-biotic solution with DEEP filtration systems.  If I had the means, ...it would probably be a pretreatment facitily as usual, but there would be  ( say, ..an abandoned quarry ) massive pit filled with replaceable filtration mechanism which could be shucked to fertilizer when spent.   At least a hundred feet deep with multiple layers of sand, active carbon or other such materials that water could go through to gnash out the mercury, lithium, fluoride ( etc ).

...meanwhile, my chronic fatigue ...there's the 20 mercury fillings, and the fluoride toothpast;  I'm getting more than my dose from those than I ever will from the water.

My death, as it were, has already been prescribed.

sparks

Fluoride how bout chlorine.  One of the deadliest chemcials ever to be produced by man in his wonderful scientific discoveries.  This is directly injected into water supplies because of the rotting pipes.  You dont need that shit you just need to keep the water flowing and dissolved oxygen levels up.  Tesla goes and creates an ozone generator that will basically disrupt any membrane comprised of carbon and then revert back to oxygen within 20minutes.  This raises the dissolved oxygen content in the water and the aerobic microrganisms take over and eatup whatever bacteria bodies are lying around.  Does it using the ozone plates as a capacitor in a tank circuit so it wont cost much  to run.  Its cheaper just to dump some sodium hypoclorite an industrial byproduct and poison everything including the consumer.  Remember the species in control lack any imagination.  They need the other species to come up with something new so they can exploit it.  I dont think it is intentional it is just these people are basically unimaginative and once they get to the top dont have the foggiest what to do with the power.  So they spend all their time maintaining their power game and do not even have the vaguest clue about governing.  So for help they seek counsel.  The forces that hate mankind still hate mankind.  They are more than willing to counsel.  The forces that love mankind are still there keeping our love alive.  Seek them out.  Do an act of love and you will be recognized.  You will put on your uniform more or less.  You can not serve two masters.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

jadaro2600

Quote from: sparks on December 24, 2009, 11:42:04 PM
  Fluoride how bout chlorine.  One of the deadliest chemcials ever to be produced by man in his wonderful scientific discoveries.  This is directly injected into water supplies because of the rotting pipes.  You dont need that shit you just need to keep the water flowing and dissolved oxygen levels up.  Tesla goes and creates an ozone generator that will basically disrupt any membrane comprised of carbon and then revert back to oxygen within 20minutes.  This raises the dissolved oxygen content in the water and the aerobic microrganisms take over and eatup whatever bacteria bodies are lying around.  Does it using the ozone plates as a capacitor in a tank circuit so it wont cost much  to run.  Its cheaper just to dump some sodium hypoclorite an industrial byproduct and poison everything including the consumer.  Remember the species in control lack any imagination.  They need the other species to come up with something new so they can exploit it.  I dont think it is intentional it is just these people are basically unimaginative and once they get to the top dont have the foggiest what to do with the power.  So they spend all their time maintaining their power game and do not even have the vaguest clue about governing.  So for help they seek counsel.  The forces that hate mankind still hate mankind.  They are more than willing to counsel.  The forces that love mankind are still there keeping our love alive.  Seek them out.  Do an act of love and you will be recognized.  You will put on your uniform more or less.  You can not serve two masters.

This is profound; I agree.

And the chlorine is completely distressing to smell coming from the exhaust of modern diesel engines.  It is an abomination to think that it's safer than the urea they deprecated in favor of the chlorine.