Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Self-Running Bedini Bike!

Started by Elliot Gain, December 24, 2009, 10:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elliot Gain

..at least thats the idea.  Ok so I am new to all of this, but I have started to assemble a bedini circuit, haven't got it running yet however... 

I want to attach the bedini circuit to my electric bike and charge a battery as I ride, using the wheel as the rotor, I will attach magnets to the wheel, place an EM coil on the frame so the magnets pass by it, and then capture that energy in the bedini circuit fashion, flyback voltage or whatever.
However I dont think I will even need the seed energy since that will be provided by the electric motor/me pedaling, so can I just leave the power battery out of the circuit?  If thats the case do I even need a trigger/power bifilar coil or can I simply use a single wire coil?
The electric bike has a spot for two batteries and runs off 24V SLA.  It also has a handy switch to go between two batteries.  I figure I can use one to run the bike, and charge the other.  What do you all think of this idea?  I could even add coils to get it more efficient yes?  I mean with the bike I have two rotors (wheels) spinning all the time with all that energy not being tapped at all.  Whats the best way for me to tap this energy?  Your thoughts are appreciated.

Low-Q

If you can, you place several coils on it. Maybe it works better than only two?

Using the wheel as the rotor will reduce loss compared to using transmissions etc - good idea!

Vidar

Elliot Gain

If anyone is familiar with the bedini circuit or electronics and could let me know what I would need to get this going?  If I could just use the standard circuit or if I should modify it since I dont need the seed power?!?!  Your input is appreciated.

Low-Q

mr_bojangles

welllllll, it wouldn't run itself

you would be giving a force equivalent to the weight of the bike, friction of the wheels, and time (how fast)

each time you add something to this (your body weight, going faster, uphill, over rocks, dirty wheel axles), it takes more and more energy input to keep the bike going

the thing with generators is that the faster you spin them, the more energy it takes to keep it spinning

this would feel like gradually biking onto sand, it takes more energy to go the same distance, like a generator

you would need a decent sized motor to power a bike, which is why most electric bikes are "hybrid" human power and electric

as Low-Q said, you do have an interesting new approach, but it wouldn't nearly run itself

the benefit of your system would be in regenerative breaking, and going downhill

that would be zero input, a decent amount of output

uphill would have the opposite affect, and flat surface would not do much

another benefit of your system would be the distance of the magnet from the axle, which is big, meaning a faster speed with the same amount of angular rotation

i think it would be a bit difficult to fix the magnets onto the wheel itself and keep them there, but that might be the least of your worries

start out with a stationary bike, or just build a little stand to lift off your back tire, and see what you can do with it
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields