Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Agentgates´s TPU setup with strange wavehill hump

Started by agentgates, January 05, 2010, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

I would like if someone could figure a way to get Tony some money to help further his efforts

Pay pal Or???

Chet

And yes I will [send Tony some moola]

PS Tony,
No more Grandma's and Grandpa's freezing to death
Absolutely AMAZING !!
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

broli

Good job agent gates. I hope Stefan gets the device and awards you the prize. This forum will make sure the tech will advance very quickly. Seems like 2010 is going to a free energy explosion.

agentgates

Thanks for the kind offers for hosting the pictures, I figured to manage posting them onto my website so no need to mess with resizing.

Winding technique
>>The tube with cuts on both sides<< I did it with 6 on both sides but on the next pic you can see that 3 is enough in "zig-zag"
>>After the first "circle" is done<< you just continue with laying it to the next to the other wire.
>>This is how the the primary coil looks when its done<<. Mind that this is a one channel primary input, so not as efficient than 2 or 3 in an alternating way. Just for feeding my curiousity I made another coil where I didn't cut the wire after finishing, but contiuned to fill the gap between the complete coil. That performed worse than the original one. That is the one I used to drive the main TPU.

Coil hooked up
>>This is how it looks with a few turnes of secondary<<. It is not what it looks like after finishing just found a piece of copper on the workbech and thought I'll try it whether it worths to open another roll. :D Yes it does, you will see that in the next pictures. :) The results are already remarkable only with 3 turns.
>>same thing, a bit sharper photo<<

Instruments without load
>>The input without load on the secondary<< I put the voltage DC source to the max.
>>The output<< Pulsed DC, exactly what we were expecting. :) 64V peaks. Not too much but it isn't bad with 3 turns of secondary.

The load
>>The victim<< 2.2 ohms, 5W resistor, just to be sure... :)

Instruments with load
>>0.02A drop on the input DC<<
>>1/3 peak on the output<<

After a minute operation the resistor became hot, temperature between 40-50C. I don't mention poor 500W IGBTs...

Stefan's coil
>>This is what it looks like after the first round and a bit more<< Mind the number of "zig-zags", I tried it with smaller steps, also used a bit thicker for primary wire and the electrons want to flow in this one, rather than the 250V 30A rated soft wire.

>>The IGBT murder in the circuit<< :)
>>3x500W=1.5kW IGBT's<< in parallel. Still not enough, they would cook in 10 sec if I would leave them running.

My tube coil design
>>This is another design for primary coil<< I made it a few weeks ago and planned to stick a perfectly matching Tesla secondary coil inside the hole. (not in the middle) Also I have an idea to wind a very long coil in the same fashion and place a copper tube as a secondary in the centerline that reaches the primary inside. This is actually a "flatten" or net version of the Rodin coil that you can make any long. My first plan is to drive it as a TPU primary coil. (2 channels). My theory is that you can make a very fast spinning magnetic field that could move the electrons even faster in the conducting medium. It can also be perfect to build very efficient eddy current motor that you can place inside of the wheel of a car. You don't need complicated transmission system and it also drains most of the energy from the ambient.

A REQUEST TO EVERYONE

Please make sure you save and download everything you see and read here. Photos, documents, and the videos and upload them onto P2P networks. Torrent, emule, etc. and preserve this technology, dont let it loose again. Test it and spread it! We dont need another SM who sits on it for decades for prestige or other reasons while millions dying in war on fossils.

Thank you for your kind messages and offers, but I wouldn't like to accept money until we see self-running device, this was my request to Stefan as well.

tagor

Quote from: ramset on January 05, 2010, 12:00:34 PM
I would like if someone could figure a way to get Tony some money to help further his efforts

Pay pal Or???

Chet

And yes I will [send Tony some moola]

PS Tony,
No more Grandma's and Grandpa's freezing to death
Absolutely AMAZING !!

yes

if you have some TPU

we can buy them , to help you ?

PS :

very nice pictures !!

PaulLowrance

Agent gates,

I saw a # missing in your link list above, and also found this one on that website,

http://www.samsonium.org/sites/default/files/P1020236.JPG