Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Recreating Besslers Wheel

Started by Ken the Great, January 05, 2010, 08:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Ken the Great on January 06, 2010, 08:08:05 PM
Willy, I am making a parts list currently. Seems people are way too busy. If you are near me in the US, and have mechanical skills and a place to work.

Maybe you will be the builder.

:D

"The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think."
i'm in the US, i have mechanical skills and a place to build... but i'm not into exercises in futility so i won't be your builder. it was you who wanted the 'harder problem' not i, so i gave you one. i trust it's not too hard for your genius... ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Ken the Great

Willy,

Building the wheel will be very easy, and it will run, it can't help but run.

I have looked at a lot of designs and have not found one yet that will work except for my design.

I lack time, but I am moving forward.

For some reason, I have severe doubt when I read your post. That is interesting.

Well I have something that needs tending to.

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." :D

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Ken the Great on January 06, 2010, 08:24:49 PM
Willy,

Building the wheel will be very easy, and it will run, it can't help but run.

I have looked at a lot of designs and have not found one yet that will work except for my design.

I lack time, but I am moving forward.

For some reason, I have severe doubt when I read your post. That is interesting.

Well I have something that needs tending to.

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." :D
LOL...
ok, you say it will run, it can't help but run... only your design will run. that's all nice and wonderful but those are merely your opinions and that doesn't pass muster... prove it, demonstrate a working bessler wheel.

when it doesn't run what will you tell us?

and for some reason, i have severe doubts when i read your posts... ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

Ken the Great

Willy go through the drawings bessler drew and tell me why each design won't work.

That would be a place to start, I have already gone through them and none of them will work. I did not need to build them to KNOW this.

I am now having second thoughts of posting anymore information on here.
Seems this site is full of people who fancy themselves engineers and having mechanical ability, But in fact show NOTHING in any posts to prove anything of the sort.  What I read is M=mc2, and wasting energy is a good thing. Things of this sort.

Seems like a pattern is emerging. Explain to me why the design I have posted so far will not work.

If you can't then that answers ALL the questions I need answered.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Ken the Great on January 06, 2010, 08:45:44 PM
Willy go through the drawings bessler drew and tell me why each design won't work.

That would be a place to start, I have already gone through them and none of them will work. I did not need to build them to KNOW this.

I am now having second thoughts of posting anymore information on here.
Seems this site is full of people who fancy themselves engineers and having mechanical ability, But in fact show NOTHING in any posts to prove anything of the sort.  What I read is M=mc2, and wasting energy is a good thing. Things of this sort.

Seems like a pattern is emerging. Explain to me why the design I have posted so far will not work.

If you can't then that answers ALL the questions I need answered.

i think not. i already told you my stance on exercises in futility...

correct, none of them will, including yours. i don't need to build yours to know this.

how does one demonstrate mechanical ability in a written post??? ::)

indeed a patern does exist... explain to you??  read a physics book...

explain to me why for the couple hundred years since bessler noone has demonstrated a working wheel... if you can't then that answers all the questions i need answered.