Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What if a magnet IS a generator?

Started by akjones, January 06, 2010, 11:43:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BobTEW

Whoa,just a minute! I come in hinting and "bluedemon" come in teaching.   Great job! We have already some of the same ideas. I think you are on the right track. 

I been searching magnetic anomalies for two decades, because of idea of a "series" connection. Magnets are "bulk additive" when two domains join together they are stronger; the attractive force.

Now the "parallel" side of the magnet is descibed by bluedemon.

Found this picture on the net of how I think the force looks to me.

http://images.google.com/url?q=http://dsd.lbl.gov/ImgLib/COLLECTIONS/BERKELEY-LAB/RESEARCH-1991-PRESENT/index/96703308.html&ei=jD1oS8uLPJLUsAP5v5n_BA&sa=X&oi=unauthorizedredirect&ct=targetlink&ust=1265124500986964&usg=AFQjCNG6hVnRqwGH-8hXtmHoBCSFlO6qKQ

stevensrd1

Ive personally wondered, you know how wire in coils, say used as a pickup coil for a passing magnet, to generate electricity,,well the wire used is not magnetic, but what if the wire itself was made of a metal that would stick to a magnet. so then we have a coil of wire, that itself a magnet would stick to. Now that coil would not need a piece of metal or iron core in the middle as most coils do. It --itself would be its own so to speak iron inner core, and what if as power runs through that coil, with the wire itself being magnetic, would that increase the energy by some chance, perhaps, just a thought!

FatBird

Watch this video & you can see the Plasma Spinning clockwise or counter clockwise depending on the magnet side:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3grPo81fBrA

gmeast

Quote from: akjones on January 06, 2010, 11:43:37 AM
Could we be missing the forest for the trees?  Electrical current running through a conductor produces a magnetic field.  A magnet has a magnetic field.  How do we know that the magnet itself does not contain a toroidal flow of electrons (a circuit in other words) perpendicular to the poles?

If it's true, then a magnet is a room-temperature superconductor (at least for that circuit) because it does not generate heat - which may begin to explain the relationship between magnets and superconductors.

The question is how to measure/tap into the circuit?  Can anyone think of a way to magnetize a coil of iron with a measuring device (or even light bulb) in place in the alleged circuit?  Maybe loop out part of the materal, kind of like a figure 8 shape but a smaller protuding loop?  Insert other materials as a gap?

Is this idea worth baking further?

Our spiritually inspired savior Joseph Newman claims that if you take a "C" magnet and place a flat coil in between the poles that it will generate 'power'.  He can prove it ... just ask him, and if you kindly ask him for a scientific explanation, he tells you "because I say so" and then calls you an idiot .. but it works he says.

twinbeard

Quote from: FatBird on September 22, 2010, 02:53:58 PM
Watch this video & you can see the Plasma Spinning clockwise or counter clockwise depending on the magnet side:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3grPo81fBrA

This qualifies as the coolest thing I have seen today.  Thank you for linking to it!

Cheers,
Twinbeard