Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Azorus on January 14, 2010, 09:47:19 AMI hardly think any one of them is a direct quote, more of a paraprhase of what you say.

Wow, how sick. Pretend to post someone's quotes, and all this time they were nothing but paraphrases. It shows their mentality and how low they will stoop.

So I've been incorrectly quoted. I've been libeled by another member here who's username starts with a "P."  These people post out right lies about global warming.

I'm just wondering if there's not even one correct quote in that list. Well, that's besides the point, since the first two quotes I checked were *not* my words. How sad.

There you go good people. Now you know what kind of creatures I'm up against.

Azorus

Paul please quite crying libel when on a forum.  Libel refers to a writen publication not an open forum discution.

sparks

Paul doesn't get it.  Power people use scientists to further their quest for power.  They exploit science.  You want to get the real deal on Global Warming ask a scientist who has spent his career studying the Sun.  By all scientific and intuitive processes employed the SUN can now be officially confirmed by the scientific community and political structure of the Earth as being HOT.    Greenhouse gasses are created by plants assholes.  What is in the greenhouse.  Plants.  What is the greenhouse gas they emit.  Am I the only one that gets it. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

sparks

Animals have always exploited vegetation.  They eat it and burn it in the mitochondria of their cells.  Us smart monkies figured out a way to heat other things up than cell mitochondria. 
     The powermongers have always had scientists under wraps.  Ancient astronomers figured out when their would be solar eclipses.  The powermongers would imprison the astronomers so the TRUTH would be sequestered while the Pharoh or whatever idiot was in power would go up on stage and tell the people they werent working hard enough so he was going to make the sun go out for a couple of minutes to show how bad ass he was. 
     Same shit different century.  Global warming and cooling is directly related to solar activity.  This time they are using helioscientist's work for political gain.  This cold winter we are experiencing right now was predicted.  The Sun has gone quiet.
Coronal mass ejection is down. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

silverfish

Quote from: sparks on January 14, 2010, 11:19:43 AM
   Paul doesn't get it.  Power people use scientists to further their quest for power.  They exploit science.  You want to get the real deal on Global Warming ask a scientist who has spent his career studying the Sun.  By all scientific and intuitive processes employed the SUN can now be officially confirmed by the scientific community and political structure of the Earth as being HOT.    Greenhouse gasses are created by plants assholes.  What is in the greenhouse.  Plants.  What is the greenhouse gas they emit.  Am I the only one that gets it.

Absolutely. The sun is being ignored in this debate - NASA confirms what is apparently a magnetic reversal taking place on the sun. We have the recent extensive lack of sunspots. We have the Earth's magnetic pole wandering towards Russia, in what could be a partial reversal. When you look at past cycles where magnetic pole reversals and pole shifts wiped out entire species, prior to the onset of ice ages - and carbon/diamond layers in the crust reveal changes that could be due to massive electrical plasma discharges, associated with these shifts - it's folly to ignore the sun and it's influence on climate.
      'We', i.e. carbon-based life forms, are by no means the primary factor influencing climate, and this influence has been heavily overstated.