Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

I see a 'tar baby' with many limbs protruding.

*leaves winch behind for stuck members*

Not that any members wood ever poke a 'tarbaby' with their member.

Regards...

4Tesla

Quote from: sparks on January 14, 2010, 11:19:43 AM
Greenhouse gasses are created by plants assholes.  What is in the greenhouse.  Plants.  What is the greenhouse gas they emit.  Am I the only one that gets it.

You are so wrong it is funny.. I think you may be the only one that thinks plants are a source of greenhouse gas!  Animals.. yes  Plants.. no!

4Tesla

Azorus

Green house gases are created by plants.  water vapor is a very well know green house gas, look it up on wiki.  plants creat water vapor.

I liked it a while back when the ippc was trying to go for a complete ban on greenhouse gases, someone stood up and told him to stop talking then.  Not sure if it was real or not but it is a funny joke.

4Tesla

Quote from: Azorus on January 14, 2010, 02:40:16 PM
Green house gases are created by plants.  water vapor is a very well know green house gas, look it up on wiki.  plants creat water vapor.

Okay.. maybe he isn't the only one.. I'll do some research but.. plants absorb co2 and emit oxygen.. which to me makes them a non source of greenhouse gas.

4Tesla 

sparks

okay so they go through all the trouble of getting oxygen from water because they dont need the oxygen they just like doing it so animals can use the oxygen.  They dont use the oxygen for any carbon hydrogen bond breaking any time during their life time.  They dont need any of the energy stored in the hydrogen bonds they created they just do it for fun.  Some idiot said dont plant grass plant trees they lock up the carbon longer.  The trees have this majical way of staying alive without oxidation of the simple sugars it went through the trouble of making.  Ya right.

How many times have we heard that it aint the heat it is the humidity.  Water is the best infrared capture antennae there is.
58 percent of the identified electromagnetic wave energy from the sun is in the infrared bands.  Doesn't it seem peculiar that scientists say that plants are only able to convert ultraviolet light into free hydrogen.  That no other lifeform has ever evolved that is able to convert infrared energy into hydrolysis of water.  That lifeforms are only going to use 16percent of the emradiation reaching the surface.  Obviously A evolved when ultraviolet light was the predominant wavelength round here and carbon dioxide levels were much higher.  Maybe Tesla and Paul are smart plants tired of being pushed aside by an exploitive species.  Man ate from the tree of knowledge and now eats from the tree of life.  Obviously the trees are pissed off. :D
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love