Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4Tesla

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on January 16, 2010, 02:20:51 PM
is that what they do at stanford? play darts?

Only in their free time.. LOL

ResinRat2

Lowrance, the fact that you even made any kind of a big deal about the # of pirates gag in relation to global warming shows how ridiculous you are. All you care about is getting in the last word, no matter what silly thing you say.

Chew on this Peer-Reviewed paper for a while (which I doubt you would). This is simply more evidence that the hypothesis of man-caused global warming is false. Care to give it a try?

http://suesam.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/climate-change-re-examined.pdf

Once again, another paper showing that global warming is happening because of natural causes that we cannot control. The author must be a big oil supporter, anti-environmental, pro-pollution, right-wing radical, idiotic, uneducated ( professor), moron. Right Paul?
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

eatenbyagrue

ResinRat2

Scandals continue to pop-up with the Global-Warming Hoax. This time The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) described as "seriously complicit in data manipulation and fraud."
Data described as: non gradus anus rodentum (Not worth a rat's ass!) LOL!

http://icecap.us/images/uploads/NOAAroleinclimategate.pdf

Once again, Human-caused global warming is a HOAX!!!!!!!!
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

ResinRat2

Nicely done, PEER REVIEWED paper showing the correlation between Carbon Dioxide levels in the atmosphere correlated with temperature. The conclusion of the paper is that Man-made Carbon Dioxide Emissions are insignificant in influencing the overall Carbon Dioxide levels in the atmosphere.

http://www.heartland.org/custom/semod_policybot/pdf/25543.pdf

The hypothesis of Man-made global warming is a HOAX and a LIE being used by greedy, power-hungry politicians (a.k.a. Al Gore ) to gain control over our wealth and our lives.