Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ResinRat2

Paul is right, sorry, I did not mean it to say he said each of those quotes. I was sarcastically paraphrasing his words and attitude. I really think he can't lighten up and recognize this, but I have been intentionally sniping at him with words specifically chosen to irritate him. Comedians and Comics do this all the time when they "Roast" celebrities and politicians. Just like Saturday Night Live creates skits at the victim's humiliation.

My point in all this is that there is absolutely nothing that anyone can quote to Paul that he will agree with or believe that are not specifically from the sources he chooses as valid. Anything he disagrees with he will refuse to accept as valid, which is any website or source that does not agree with the Hypothesis of Man-Made Global Warming. Period.

All other references he sees as invalid, even Scientists who were once global warming supporters, and now have changed their minds. They are all either Big Oil supporters or somehow have some other greedy, evil, agenda; while Al Gore (who will make a fortune from the Cap and Trade Scam) is the greatest homo-sapian on the planet.

Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

Azorus

@ Resin

I have specifically targeted sources pual has used to prove him wrong, ie wiki.  He still did not listen.

ResinRat2

This is my point. It is a waste of time with him.

He would give it all away to Al Gore; hook, line, and sinker. Every freedom and dollar. His "all". The trouble is his willingness to give it all away will spill over to all of us who recognize Gore for what he is, a power-hungry, greedy politician, who will get rich off the Global Warming Scam.

I have to fight him, I need to defeat his plans.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

sparks

The reason WardenClyffe tower was torn down was not because Big oil and gas couldnt meter it it was because a waterfall in canada could power a community in brazil.  A thermal to electric conversion plant in the middle of the Sahara could warm homes in the chineese northlands.  A windmill in the islands capturing tradewinds could run a desalination plant in Japan.  There would be bounty not scarcity.  There would be power everywhere all the time due to the cooperation at the grass roots of society.  There would be no centralization of power there would be a life of giving not taking and hoarding.  Go out and maintain the windmill or dust off the solar collectors why because it helps out everyone.  This concept of giving is beyond the descendants of the snake to comprehend.  They are a species that has been halted in it's evolution into higher forms of beings because of the ruthless nature of the animals they are.  Nature allows beings of this type like the shark to perpectuate and not evolve into higher life forms.  These people and I use the term loosely are so stupid they are dangerous.  They are actually insane and their insanity becomes apparent when they are asked to imagine something like what they see in inkblots or cloud formations.  They cant see anything but a piece of paper with inkblots on them.  They are fellows like Jeffrey Dommer who are completely unaware of what it is to be human because they are not.  They are not homosapiens they are homoserpians.  Their brain development  became stalled along the line somewhere and since they only choose to have siblings that are of the serpent mind prosper their offspring of the sane mind are considered weak and cutout of the circle of the family affairs.  The marriages and subsequent children from theses unions are all manipulated to enhance the chances that a homoserpian will be born instead of a homosapien.  Look at George Bush the little elf with pointed ears and tongue that flicks like a snake every once in a while and tell me this thing is a homosapien.  It is no fault of theirs it is just survival of the fittest in the game nature produces.  Nothing to do with the higher states of being.  I prefer for my offspring not to inhabit the same planet as this species and would welcome transport to someplace these creatures do not rule.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Pirate88179

Quote from: ResinRat2 on January 14, 2010, 12:12:13 PM
Paul is right, sorry, I did not mean it to say he said each of those quotes. I was sarcastically paraphrasing his words and attitude. I really think he can't lighten up and recognize this, but I have been intentionally sniping at him with words specifically chosen to irritate him. Comedians and Comics do this all the time when they "Roast" celebrities and politicians. Just like Saturday Night Live creates skits at the victim's humiliation.

My point in all this is that there is absolutely nothing that anyone can quote to Paul that he will agree with or believe that are not specifically from the sources he chooses as valid. Anything he disagrees with he will refuse to accept as valid, which is any website or source that does not agree with the Hypothesis of Man-Made Global Warming. Period.

All other references he sees as invalid, even Scientists who were once global warming supporters, and now have changed their minds. They are all either Big Oil supporters or somehow have some other greedy, evil, agenda; while Al Gore (who will make a fortune from the Cap and Trade Scam) is the greatest homo-sapian on the planet.

RR:

I think the word you are looking for is satire.  Satire is protected from certain civil laws here in the US.  A local radio talk show host I listen to here (Phil Valentine out of Nashville) made a parody using a Bruce Springsteen song and was threatened to be sued by Springsteen's attorney's.  Valentine's attorney's pointed out the laws protecting satire and parody and the issue was dropped.

Funny thing is, in another topic Paul made claims that I slandered him.  When I pointed out to him that since he and I have never spoken, and we can't speak on this forum to each other, there was no way anyone can slander anyone here. Now his false claims have changed to libel.  So now he has falsely claimed that I have slandered and libeled him.  I wonder what is next?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen