Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: ResinRat2 on January 15, 2010, 01:35:47 PM
:D :D :D :D Paul Lowrence's link is based off of 79 people on the whole planet, and only 77 of them agreed humans cause global warming. What a joke you are Lowrance.

Are you okay. The "whole planet" is not the active publishing climatologists.  It's the only legit objective survey taken.

And do you even know how to calculate the statical error involved in the survey. OMG, I'm talking to uneducated people who have an insane agenda to kill the global warming movement.

Pirate88179

So 35,000 PHD's sign a petition that says global warming is not real and Paul has a survey where 77 "people" claim it is real and he goes with the 77?  And this is science???

Good find RR I did not see that before.

77 people...

Wow,

35,000 against, 77 for and Paul quotes the 77.

OK

I got it now.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

ResinRat2

I love the way you have now removed that link that has been at the bottom of your posts all this time linking to that 97% statistic. Suddenly ashamed  of your link?

That's because you were giving the impression that 97% of publishing climatologists support the hypothesis of man-made global warming. You failed to mention that the total number of these professionals who answered the survey was only 79, and out of them only 77 agreed. The other two must have been big-oil supporters, right?

Human-caused global warming is a lie; and you are the enemy.

Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

ResinRat2

Hey tbird, would you please send me a link with your email address, my PM system is malfunctioning again. I can receive PMs but I can't send them.

Thanks.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: ResinRat2 on January 15, 2010, 02:47:39 PM
I love the way you have now removed that link that has been at the bottom of your posts all this time linking to that 97% statistic. Suddenly ashamed  of your link?

Man, you are sick. I removed no such link. Show the proof!! IMO you people are so freaking delusional it's really sad, lol. I have no idea what link or what page you're even talking about because you're so vague. Is this the link, huh -->

http://globalfreeenergy.info/2010/01/07/global-warming-truth/

Looks like it's still there. I have a lot of posts on my website on global warming, and you probably looked at the wrong page. Hopeless. You people are hopeless.

Quote from: ResinRat2 on January 15, 2010, 02:47:39 PMThat's because you were giving the impression that 97% of publishing climatologists support the hypothesis of man-made global warming. You failed to mention that the total number of these professionals who answered the survey was only 79, and out of them only 77 agreed.

You don't even understand statistics & statistical error, do you, LOL. That survey was done by a a University. I'm glad they know about statistics. Man, who pays you to live on these forums saying ANYTHING / lies.