Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Our black pope and his jesuits, a look at mankind's enemy...

Started by Gauss, January 08, 2010, 02:59:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jikwan

gauss, satanism/occult are important devices.
oijja board pendelum controlling thought-form entities
using clairvoyants ripping the heart out of living beings
and eating the still pulsing heart etc
all these give extra strength/knowledge/vision
theres reports of using young girls and create maximum fear in them
connect yourself to her using wires and feed off the fear
bestiality homosex etc etc etc

when you know your opponents use these things
youre up against a formidable force

you say youre confident people will overthrow this or that
modern people dont give a damn enough to put their time, money and effort
to make big changes
theyre too busy/lazy/exhausted/selfish/divided/fearful/uncoperative
just take a look at world now---and in the past
where are there examples of people rising up and defeating great evil?
you can give one or two examples, but that accounts for 2%
98% of the time they are the complaining and powerless victims of
bad religion/corrupt govt/greedy exploitive people etc

there is no solution
i gave up hope many years ago

if i clean up my mind and live a well ordered and disciplined life.....
THAT is the solution

falun gong looks like very cool
im a bit bias because im a buddhist
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

Gauss

Jikwan, I can tell you that in FG christianity is considerred a righteous religion(as for the dark priests of today they are all predicted in bible) that on high levels is nothing else but - Buddhism. Jesus was a buddhist and most likely trained in India and Tibet by Masters for 17 years. Whether he came from the Pleyades or not I have no idea.

Where jesuits go wrong is on the point of how they want you to pay back your Kharma debt. The best way is to become a good person and not care about worldly gains, fame and other attachments. You simply must rid yourself of that baggage and it will be painful, no shortcut.

FG means you constantly purify yourself(body and mind) by developing virtue and rigteousness together with some physical exercises. First step is to reach the state of milky white body. In my opinion the people doing this for several years are untouchable by anything like dark magic etc. Furthermore, the high-level cultivators can do things we can not imagine. So, as for a formidable dark force, forget it, one righteous person can subdue 100 evil people. I am serious and you will know what I am talking about after studying Zhuan Falun, www.clearwisdom.net etc closely.

Of course John Doe will change nothing, of course FG will change everything here.

Anyway, you were already on track Jikwan, after you read the book and practice FG you will become pure power.

sparks

The real people in the US not the ones that are portrayed by the professional mind controllers have a saying.  What goes around comes around.  People intuitively know about Kharma.  I dont know if kharma is indian or buddhist but it is what it is.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

jikwan

one righteous person can subdue 100 evil people

gauss, if hes any good-then much more than a 100
100,000 no problem
ive met and lived with such people

but making massive world shaking changes?

according to buddhist scripture even the "almighty" buddha
could do just so much

he didnt waste his time trying to change millions/billions
of people with (mostly) heavy karmas
-too much work and effort and usually little result

i used to be super idealist/optamist
but after examining many pieces of jigsaw of this mad world
fitting them together and seeing the picture
i gave up hope

sometime hope flickers when i see the tremendous results
the leader of FG accomplished
what? millions of chinese followers
no small accomplishment but hes a very great man
and the chinese were totally starved of spiritual teaching/leadership

chinese govt put a stop to that very effectively and efficiently
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

Gauss

Jikwan, the 1 to 100 was figuratively speaking. Of course Master Li Hongzhi can not be compared to others. Six billion people, no problem for him. But the agenda is to save sentient beings, as many as possible, and it is hard, very hard. Shaking the world by the big man, it will be done at a point when every evil thing must be cleaned up and the world as a whole is too bad to be allowed to continue its course down. Until then you should keep trying to save as many good people as possible starting with yourself.

The demonic agenda is to suck as many people as possible with them down below where they know they all will go, hence recruiting young priests for demonic acts. With technical means, mind control, bad food, poisonous meds, chemtrails, oil, nano particles, dead water, drugs, prostitution etc etc they suck down the masses. You can all see through that agenda by now I hope.

Anyway, the person who can temper himself and find a righteous way to cultivate will win, always.

Jikwan, please tell everyone here what you thought about Zhuan Falun after you read through the book. It might do more good than you can ever imagine today.

About the Chinese gvmt(Jesuit controlled - of course) stopping FG, it is only temporary effects, after Jiang Zemin soon dies FG will be allowed again, many young people want to start doing it openly.  Already this year Shen Yun will perform in HK. If you ever get the chance, look at that show.