Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

YouTube video upload setting for best quality and speed

Started by gotoluc, January 10, 2010, 04:21:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ketone

Thank you for this!  Amazing savings with hardly any loss at all! when i get mine singing, i'll post a vid now...thanks again.

Earl

In my opinion, 320 x 240 resolution is only for children.  Doubling the width and height to VGA increases the pixels by 4 and changes the upload time to 12 minutes, well worth the additional 8 minutes.  VGA is only 300k pixels, which every Webcam should have.

Due to the specialized nature of the subject, I also suggest using overunity.com as a distribution point instead of Utube and mediafire.com as a storage and download location for the video file(s).

Earl

Edit:  there are many softwares and freewares for video conversion.  One of the freewares is called Any Video Converter and it goes to 640 x 480 pixels.  The newest version, 3.04, says it will do Utube at 1080p = 1920x1080 pixel resolution.  I have NOT tried it, but you can check it out at:
http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/
"It is through science that we prove, but through intuition that we discover." - H. Poincare

"Most of all, start every day asking yourself what you will do today to make the world a better place to live in."  Mark Snoswell

"As we look ahead, we have an expression in Shell, which we like to use, and that is just as the Stone Age did not end for the lack of rocks, the oil and gas age will not end for the lack oil and gas, but rather technology will move us forward." John Hofmeister, president Shell Oil Company

gotoluc

POSTING REQUIREMENT please don't post your personal opinions here. This topic is for YouTube video quality only. If you post recommendations or information to help, then you must have a YouTube account with video test example as I have done here. I don't want this topic to turn in infinite discussion. If you have something to share then show your results in a visual comparative method.

Thank you for your understanding and sharing.

Luc