Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Closing Down This Forum

Started by Foggy-Notion, January 14, 2010, 06:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggy-Notion

Quote:
"You can get a copyright for a couple of thousand dollars on any combination of images."

Reply:
Actually a copyright, a patent, and a trade mark, are three different things/prices.
You can get a copyright for $35,
(You can combine images into a book of images, and copyright the book fo $35)
That is the price given here: http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/

Geez, I remember when it was only $20

Personally I think I speak for everyone honest, when I say, it is time to abolish the corrupt patent office
and the copyright office and create a new much cheaper version since we have internet, simply post it
for free, debates can be settled later, but a $35 filing fee is rediculous, and the Patent fees more so.

Quote:
"You get slammed for just about everything a religious comment or political comment"

Reply:
Remember (YOU) are the state,
Remember you are free and anyone trying to take that from you, is an enemy of the state.

Quote:
" if you don't have a thousand posts your dumb."

Remind them it is not the quanity of their posts, but the quality of the content.

Quote:
"as far as the internet you don't have enough money to by the vote you want so you might as well..."

Reply:
I disagree, I think WE THE PEOPLE, have all the power if we were not so divided in multiples of thousands.
if the people pooled their resources they could remove their money from all institutions and send them straight to hell where they belong/came from.

nueview

I am sorry i opened this and hadn't really thought through what i want to say  so bear with me.
it is my thought about all this that the american people are getting the shaft if a bank is going under and it is an industry needed by the country don't bail it out buy it for pennies on the dollar and make it a government asset then run it for the people
i here communist at this point in the background but this is not the case japan has nissan motors and rice production is strictly government overseen in japan.
it is like patents patent your genes before somebody else does then you own it and if somebody uses it you bill them for it what crap food is all done like this so how do you fine them for there polin getting in your field and ruining your crop turning it to a hybrid.
oh i forgot that was an act of god by it's convenient when they need it they better hope there isn't a f&%* up or were all dead maybe thats the point maybe are killing ourselves off we keep none of the commandments and blame god or whatever for the outcome.
really i have never gotten this world and don't even try anymore and don't want to.
don't go sit in a court room for a day cause you won't know what was said and they don't either.

the mayans said this would be a time of excessive greed and i think they got it right.
Martin

Foggy-Notion

The Mayans.

I was real big in to alternative energy a few years back,
But then I got into Forbidden Archaeology type stuff,
Because a history forgotten is destine to repeat itself,
And because I just like ancient mysteries.

Mysterious origins of man...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2f_-YyleOE

But sometimes both world's meet.

For instance the Lighthouse of Alexandria, one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world.
http://www.unmuseum.org/pharos.htm
Was said to be a technical wonder, ever shining.

But on a less known note, not far from the Mayan, a similar tale.
Some early explorers, on more than one accasion, staggared out of the jungles of
South America with tales of abandon ancient cities, ancient, yet modern,
with lights still shining, though overgrown with many centuries of jungle.

http://www.rickrichards.com/ac/ac3bFawcett.html

A quote from the above link...
"Colonel Fawcett was told by the natives of Matto Grosso that mysterious "cold lights"
had been seen by them in the lost cities in the jungle. He wrote to the British author
Lewis Spense: "These people have a source of illumination which is strange to us - in fact,
they are a remnant of civilization which has gone and which has retained old knowledge."

Some sort of Hutchenson Crystal Battery and Super LEDs?
Heck early Edison light bulbs were designed to last a long time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQz_zlNM1MY
The corporations changed that as ASAP.

But it is interesting how Fawcett referred to it as the (retaining of old knowledge)
As if he had privy information, and we are all of us, lost for words, as to what occured 12,000 years ago.
And though history forgotten is destine to repeat itself, it seem there be those who want it forgotten,
want it repeated.

And they would love to shut down websites which explore the taboo past, so don't let that happen,
remember the primary objective of this thread, while we learn, while we are "allowed" to learn.
This is YOUR world, anything behind closed doors has no business in office, and every reason to hide.
They are criminal trash. Publicize it.

sparks

The people before the Egyptians were highly technologically advanced.  They knew how to cut granite into perfect geometric planes our lazers have a hard time even measuring.  And that stolen box the Jews were running around with seems to be able to convert electromagnetic waves into usable power.  Tesla mortar.  Of course the latter Egyptians were controlled by religious weirdos who kept the technology sequestered and used it for political gain.  Their descendants still do.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Foggy-Notion

Pictures of the ark can be seen throughout Egyptian wall art.