Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Mormons are evil people. Bad mormon, bad!

Started by angryScientist, January 17, 2010, 10:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Its a pittty party

If every body threw there problems into the middle of the room

After a good look you would most likely pick yours back up and quietly exit

Or you could always take a trip to Haiti

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Gauss

Well, Mr Angry, it is not that religion is bad, PEOPLE THAT REPRESENT GOOD RELIGIONS HAVE BECOME EVIL.

See the thread about the jesuits and our black pope, they probably planned the mormons, Jehovas etc etc, to deceive people.

The bible is good, follow the ten commandments is no bad start to purify yourself. When you are strong and pure enough you can bounce off all evil thoughts, they are not allowed to enter your realm. But you will need to fight yourself, no shortcut. And yes accept(and forget!) your dark history and defeat your own demons. Only way out.

The state of really powerul people is called "WuWei", it is a man who does not mind whether he wins a million or looses a million, he does not mind anyone hitting him, insulting him or any wrongdoing against him.

When you have reached that state true happiness arrives. I know a person who never travelled anywhere(or has any interest in such external things), is equally happy whatever happens to her, does not mind whether she dies or is alive. Simply speaking, going in the direction of WuWei and by no means she is stupid.... ;)

The meaning of life is to realize that whatever you invent, perform etc it is simply nothing compared to finding your true self. IF you find yourself no need for FE, you can levitate and do whatever you want to do by sitting down meditating. BUT you are not allowed to show your skills off, in that case you fall down.

angryScientist

Quotelook, man, im trying to sooth rather than fight
by f*cks i mean sexual intercourse
please, ive studied evil for 4 conscious decades
and your mormon discription so far.....
sounds like a bunch of amateurs
still dont have a clue what really acting on evil is

There we go again, speaking different languages to each other. When I used the word f*cks I meant spiritual action like telekinesis. Yes, mormons are a bunch of amateurs but not undeserving of disapproval.

Quotegood cause creates good effect
bad cause creates bad effect

Good point. So much religion and still so much bad. Is that enough to make someone go "hummm.....?"

Quotehave a good day and there is one reality in this world
its called forgiveness

Forgiveness is where they punish you before you do anything wrong. It's like original sin. Your guilty before you even start. Is that my elite mentality coming through? Your own definitions are inadequate and defeat you. Your thinking like a sheep and not a wolf yet the game is a wolfs game.

QuoteWell, Mr Angry, it is not that religion is bad, PEOPLE THAT REPRESENT GOOD RELIGIONS HAVE BECOME EVIL.

I'm sure that is wrong. Religion makes good people bad. Like a wolf in sheep clothing. That's my experience and it is not trumped by your hopeful yet delusional thought.

QuoteThe bible is good, follow the ten commandments is no bad start to purify yourself.

I'm very sure that is wrong. An animal can not survive in this world if it followed the ten commandments. You must be reading a different bible if your saying it's good. All the "good" people in the bible had very evil ways that they took to their graves. Most of the "bad" people were innocent and probably had no idea what they were being blamed for and they were mostly women and children. That didn't stop the genocide that the "good" people performed on them. Those "good" people just had to have their "promised" land.

QuoteWhen you are strong and pure enough you can bounce off all evil thoughts, they are not allowed to enter your realm. But you will need to fight yourself, no shortcut. And yes accept(and forget!) your dark history and defeat your own demons. Only way out.

That flies in the face of everything I was taught in the marital arts. Maybe I know too much and shouldn't be talking to you about such things without charging you a fee for just having myself present. Historically this kind of knowledge was reserved for royalty. You are a strange twisted thing to me. I'm sorry, you brought it up.

QuoteThe state of really powerul people is called "WuWei", it is a man who does not mind whether he wins a million or looses a million, he does not mind anyone hitting him, insulting him or any wrongdoing against him.

When you have reached that state true happiness arrives. I know a person who never travelled anywhere(or has any interest in such external things), is equally happy whatever happens to her, does not mind whether she dies or is alive. Simply speaking, going in the direction of WuWei and by no means she is stupid.... ;)

I have seen that behavior in many of the "best of the best", you know the, ahem... "'cream' that rises to the top". I always thought it was because in the game that they play. They know that if they wanted to make everything accountable they could in no way repay the wrong that they have done. Instead the games moves on with all it's faults going unnoticed and bullheadedness rules the day. Pure stubbornness with no accountability. All I can say is "woo wee" what a game.

QuoteThe meaning of life is to realize that whatever you invent, perform etc it is simply nothing compared to finding your true self. IF you find yourself no need for FE, you can levitate and do whatever you want to do by sitting down meditating. BUT you are not allowed to show your skills off, in that case you fall down.

So does that mean that one day I could be a real boy? Wow Geppetto, a real boy! With no strings to tug me around and tie me down.
REALIZE, good word. The above would still be a good sentience if everything after the word 'realize' were thrown out.

I'm sorry. If you didn't like my brand of silliness I'm sure that you can find some others out there that are not so hard to swallow or tough to chew on. I'm sure there are plenty of theories out there made by people with a lot less training than I have. I imagine something along the lines of; your a sleeping beauty waiting for a hansom prince to come and make you a perfect life. If everybody only knew how good you really are, because your good enough, your smart enough and, gosh darn it, people like you. ::)

In conclusion; I maintain that the human race has come from the Dark Ages, so to speak, and has a lot of baggage, bad habits, wrong beliefs, broken definitions in their language, bad traditions. The human race has been treated like a heard of cows, bread to give meat and milk but not to break out of the pen. The very things they hold on to as sacred, as religion, is the very things that have keep them in the pen. It has been said many times in many ways and in every age, your "good book" is a recipe. Humans are on the menu. It's a feast and your invited but only to be the fat. The diners are very picky and very likely to waste anything that doesn't stroke their palate in just the right way.

I have refuted just about everything you people have said to me. I know many of you are confused. That is why I am not trying to be like you. The saying goes; If you do what you have always done you will get what you always got.

You people, in general and as a society, are my greatest example of what not to be. I do not want to act as you do. I do not want to believe as you believe. I do not want to think as you think. I do not want to be in the position that you are in.

For what ever it's worth, Thank You. Thank you for being an example to me.

ramset

Angry

Get down off the cross!!
                                               We need the wood
                                                    for a WPU

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MasterPlaster

Quote from: angryScientist on January 17, 2010, 10:38:15 AM

Religion is evil. God damned humans.

After many years of thinking I have come to the conclusion that all religions are manmade
and are instruments of control.

Still, God exists and there is wisdom in the words of Bible.
You can not find any individual who has had an unblemished life.
Anger aside, we must face our demons and over come them or be over come.
That is your personal challenge.