Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Battery and Time Differential

Started by czimborbryan, January 17, 2010, 12:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

czimborbryan

OK, this is pretty far out and would need someone with time and money to test this. 

1. There is a small time differential between an area of low elevation and an area of high elevation.  (There were experiments done on this and it has been proven.)

2. I'm suggesting that if using an Earth Battery, the energy may flow downhill like a stream (due to the time differential).  So imagine the south-end placed on top of the mountain and the north end at the base; the Earth Battery may produce loads of electricity many times stronger than on a flat plain.

3.  It may also work better to have several south-end electrodes funneling into one north-end electrode.