Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Battery Beneath Power Lines

Started by czimborbryan, January 17, 2010, 12:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

czimborbryan

If an Earth battery were to be constructed beneath power lines, would it recapture power lost by radiation?

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: czimborbryan on January 17, 2010, 12:58:09 PM
If an Earth battery were to be constructed beneath power lines, would it recapture power lost by radiation?
The frequency of the overhead lines and the earth's natural frequencie(s) are different.  If I'm not mistaken, unless there's some frequency resonance, there should be no interaction at all.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Pirate88179

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on February 04, 2010, 09:10:51 PM
The frequency of the overhead lines and the earth's natural frequencie(s) are different.  If I'm not mistaken, unless there's some frequency resonance, there should be no interaction at all.

--Lee

I agree.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

jadaro2600

As I understand it, the draw from the line is insignificant amounts of current with moderate amounts of voltage.

I would try this, but I fear controversy.

I think the idea would be to use a coil for a source, and an iron rod which is grounded, I suppose you would need to place the coil parallel to the line, and have a wire off the core to ground.  This may help conduction, but any significant losses CAN be detected by the power company, ..so installing something permanent is a bad idea ...for experimental purposes..

and legally, ..honestly, anything transmitted via radio waves is technically up for grabs, regardless of whether or not it loads the transmitter, the transmitter assumes that the waves will be harnessed by something, therefore, ...it seems logical that the electromagnetic energy from it is intended to be free.

Good luck arguing that though, ..audio is one thing, hertzian chaos is another.

We are subjected to it, therefore we should be able to utilize it, otherwise it is unwanted, and therefore harassment of sorts.  Such things have to be proven with malice, though, and intent.

czimborbryan

Ahha, jadaro2600, you get my point.

Instead of drawing more power from the lines than what would normally be radiated or lost, I would like to recover the loss  -  for free and in no way be taking anything that wasn't lost to the electric company to begin with.  Kind of like scavenging the decomposing energy that runs over my property.