Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gluten-free vegan diet helps rheumatoid arthritis

Started by blueplanet, January 17, 2010, 03:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

BP
folks have no idea
Celiac disease is associated with all this autoimmune stuff
Rheumatoid arthritis
multiple sclerosis
our diet is crucial for controlling this.
New studies are seeing rates as high as 1 in 100 of general population

Autism is connected somehow [celiac]
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=celiac-disease-insights
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

blueplanet

Quote from: ramset on January 17, 2010, 06:43:18 PM
BP
folks have no idea
Celiac disease is associated with all this autoimmune stuff
Rheumatoid arthritis
multiple sclerosis
our diet is crucial for controlling this.
New studies are seeing rates as high as 1 in 100 of general population

Autism is connected somehow [celiac]
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=celiac-disease-insights
Chet

I have helped individuals with RA before. I told them to stick to a pure vegan diet and to take colloidal gold together with some colloidal silver.  I did NOT tell them to eliminate gluten from their diets.

But my formula works very well. The joint pain went away withiin three days and the swollen joints "shrunk" to levels comparable to other healthy old people. This is one of the reasons why I keep reciting the mantra of "Be Veg".

But after one individual ate meat again, her joint pain came back again.

There are many other similar papers that did not mentioned anything related to gluten-free diet. This one is an example:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11156742?itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum&ordinalpos=20

Many peer-reviewed papers have documented the link between RA and glutathione deficiency. (Please read the "Resources" section of the following website for the peer-reviewed papers.)  Almost every scientists know that glutathione is a master antioxidant which is "in charge of" of the antoimmune system. I am afraid that the so-called "discovery" of link between CD and autoimmune system, as published and publicized by scientific american, might have been overly exaggerated.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5877890_manage-forms-arthritis.html

Let me ask a question.  What if the gluten alergy is an effect rather than a cause? What if the real cause is glutathione deficiency?

By the way, a multiple sclerosis patient recovered after taking colloidal gold. I thinks colloidal gold works simply because multiple sclerosis is mercury related:

http://www.cgcsforum.com

ramset

BP
The hunter gatherer diet sounds good
The placebo effect [faith]can do almost anything!
I don't go for the Gold and Silver [but thats just me]
Can't see how it was a regular part of our diets in the past?[Ever]

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

blueplanet

Quote from: ramset on January 18, 2010, 06:33:33 AM
BP
The hunter gatherer diet sounds good
The placebo effect [faith]can do almost anything!
I don't go for the Gold and Silver [but thats just me]
Can't see how it was a regular part of our diets in the past?[Ever]

Chet

The problem lies in a glutathione-depleting enzyme, called gamma-glutamyl transferase.  Gamma-glutamyl transferase is a prooxidant which depletes the intracellular glutathione levels.

The serum gamma-glutamyl transferase activity is positively assoicated with meat intake, alchohol consumption, smoking, and ingestion of some chemicals including acetaminophen (including tylenol and panadol), barbiturates,  phenytoin, NSAIDs, St. John's wort, and aspirin.

The role of gamma-glutamyl transferase as a prooxidant and risk makers for diseases involving the autoimmune system was not well known until the past 10 years.

It is all about science. I am afraid it has nothing to do with any religious fantasy.

(P.S. Medicine gold is an off-topic, but I will cover at the right time.)