Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dankie

Quote from: fritz on January 25, 2010, 07:34:58 PM
VIC technology.
Take for example this VIC transormer stuff.
Thats very very old school mixed signal tube amp pulse design stuff.
That doesn´t pop out of nothing within few years o autistic research and experimenting.
So where did Mr. M got that support ?
The way how VIC stuff operates is somewhat above mainstream electrical engineering.

Maybe Mr. M had some telepathic link to Mr. P - like that with Ira Eichhorn ;-(((((

Stan tried alot of things , I contacted a person who met him and posted @ waterfuelcell about an encounter with him . Stan researched and developped the WFC till his death . He made other things too , creative fool ...

He had his research paid by other people , big mistake , happens all the time  .  People have no patience  ... They made a mess of everything , just wasnt meant to be like all the other sad stories .

dankie

Quote from: fritz on January 25, 2010, 07:44:58 PM
So  - no cavitation, no ultrasonic, no stepchargin....
So if you have right material, properly passivated......

The way I see it , we gotta force that exchange of electrons , with super small things called molecules . Not many ways are offered to us here besides electrical signals and physical movement .

Yeah theres some ultrasonics in the mix , Gauss is right .

If you read the Stephen patent and see parallel with Mr P's .

http://waterfuelcell.org/WFCprojects/StephenMeyer/20050246059.pdf

I expect the vibration to be there more in a 3 tube 3 phase cell .

A normal 2 tube cell  will slightly vibrate , just as the breaking glass experiment you you right it with the right frequency .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KuwJXMQUdc

It would be nice to see the Steel's surface crystal with a microscope after such a stressful experience .

CompuTutor

Quote from: dankie on January 25, 2010, 05:47:59 PM
You posted 2 times part 2 .

Thank you for that feedback Dankie,
we only have a very short period of time to fix anything!

I downloaded my own four files (3+1) as a test,
they unpacked correctly for me, so I don't understand.

I found out this forum at one point had
a 50-Kb per attachment limit.  :o  :-\

Heck, I've thrown digital cameras away
that made 640x480 picture files larger
than 50-Kb for gosh sakes.

still a shame to use two seperate posts
just to share a (300-Kb) split floppy ...

Reference:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=4207.0

chessnyt

There may be an unreleased reason for The Orion Project backing out of a deal with the current owner of Stanley Meyer’s equipment.  I have plans that show how to run an ICE completely off of a water fuel cell WITHOUT the need of ANY gasoline whatsoever.  It’s not necessary for me to know how Meyer did it now.  I suspect this is why the current owner of Meyer’s equipment is in a hurry to make some money off of it.

I predict the price of oil is going to start dropping soon because this will be the only way to keep people running cars on petroleum based fuels longer.  It is now only a matter of time before all of the major energy venders start showing drastic declines in quarterly profits.  You can bet that OPEC is completely furious at this latest discovery. 

The attempted suppression started a short time after the web sites starting selling the plans to make this new fuel cell.  The inventor(s) currently have a patent pending on the new water fuel cell design.  They didn’t even wait to secure the patents to release the technology and this is why I suspect the oil companies weren’t able to buy them out.  Shortly after selling the plans online, nasty viruses were planted on all the websites preventing people from purchasing and downloading the plans.  The affected websites have since been repaired and are back in service currently.

Fossil fuels?  I’ve heard of this type of energy technology before.  Don’t tell me.  Wasn’t this the energy based on petroleum that was so damned expensive and polluted the air we breathe?

P.S. If you currently work for an oil company, you may want to switch jobs before all of your coworkers do ;)