Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Apocalypse 2012 and NWO

Started by gravityblock, January 20, 2010, 01:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

While I agree processing of foods is not a great thing I hardly believe that raw foods would do us good the raw meats would cause many health issues... It is hard enough with the food born illness we see lately. It is not a matter of raising animals on your own either if it can happen to the BIG BUSINESS farmers it can happen to small farmers as well... Milk not pasturized has always caused health issues even years back media coverage was not as great but ales have been around for ages like the ones we see now.

You can choose to try and convince people we are worse off now then ever before but it is your choice to eat processed foods or not there are healthy organic options available as well as the choice to be a vegetarian always is present what you choose I leave up to you but... I think we are better off now then years ago...

It shows the proofs are there from ancient egyptian times all the way through the 1800's and early 1900's people got married at age 13 it was acceptable in those times because of the short lifespans this is not no scifi at all our lifespan is indeed a reflection of our lifestyle and genetics.

I hope you enjoy this brief lecture I choose to take the glass half full approach and deny proofs with little evidence of truths!

TC,

-infringer-
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Foggy-Notion

Enjoy your "Lecture"?
Let's just say we were, amused.
by a one eyed pointy brick heap.

As for...
"This generation shall not pass away until these events happen."
It means just what it says, from the time Israel gets a spot on map 1949
until the end of the ??? 2012? will be within the span of one generation,
meaning people who were alive when Satan's, er? ahem, Rothchild bankers
told Brittain not to surrender, and that they would make sure Germany did
instead, if Brittain promised Palestine to Rothchild to make his own country
and call it "Israel" many people alive then, will still be alive in the last days.

"This Generation" The greek word used for "this" is (hoo'-tos) meaning many
things, (this, that, these, they, here of, there of, it was that, he, she,) Strongs Dic.
So what is he saying just prior?  "when you see these things comming to pass"
Thus that generation will see it (all) happen, you have front row seats to the end.

That is what it means, those whom saw the year 1949, many of them will
still be kicking when the chit hits the fan. Thus we can derive a time frame
of anywhere from 20 to 90 years, from the time Israel was declared a nation
in 1949. Interestingly enough, 2012 fits right in there.

Even more interesting are the ancient Native American ledgends of a parallel
Jesus like story occuring right here in the Americas.

Biblcal knowledge of better health,
Yes, where those who ate vegetables were healthier than meat eaters, -Daniel 1:12
Bible is full of impressive ancient knowledge, depending on which of the 66 seperate books, compiled into the bible, you read, some of which however were probably never really accepted by the people, but forced on them by the wolf in the church so their fellows could come back later, try to suggest it is all one book, and say, "ah ha! look! the bilbe controdicts itself!"

Dave45

This is a good tool, this website has keyword or phrase search as well as all the chapters its just a great site, check it out.
http://www.audio-bible.com/bible/bible.html

Zorro

Have you read 'Conversations with God'?   there is an answer about 2012.

This book changes my whole life.

nitinnun

Quote from: infringer on January 24, 2010, 02:03:51 PM
While I agree processing of foods is not a great thing I hardly believe that raw foods would do us good the raw meats would cause many health issues... It is hard enough with the food born illness we see lately. It is not a matter of raising animals on your own either if it can happen to the BIG BUSINESS farmers it can happen to small farmers as well... Milk not pasturized has always caused health issues even years back media coverage was not as great but ales have been around for ages like the ones we see now.

You can choose to try and convince people we are worse off now then ever before but it is your choice to eat processed foods or not there are healthy organic options available as well as the choice to be a vegetarian always is present what you choose I leave up to you but... I think we are better off now then years ago...

It shows the proofs are there from ancient egyptian times all the way through the 1800's and early 1900's people got married at age 13 it was acceptable in those times because of the short lifespans this is not no scifi at all our lifespan is indeed a reflection of our lifestyle and genetics.

I hope you enjoy this brief lecture I choose to take the glass half full approach and deny proofs with little evidence of truths!

TC,

-infringer-

i guarantee you,
that destroying all the vitamin c in your food through cooking,
will kill you faster,
than eating fresh raw meat from a healthy animal,
and drinking fresh raw milk from a healthy animal,
will kill you.

the animals grown on a mainstream farm, are diseased and mal-nourished.
they feed slaughter house gore to hens, that get no exercise or sunlight.
so of course their animals are living disease factories.

not that raw PLANTS,
have anywhere near as high a risk factor for disease,
as even healthy animals do.
even when the plants don't have the soil minerals,
that otherwise allow the plants to be extremely disease resistant.

your post is EXACTLY what the elites want you to think.
"cook all your food, or you will DIE !!!!!!!".

the fear/stress or fearing disease,
is at least as bad for your health,
as any contagion in your food.

yet if you destroy the vitamins and chemical structure in your food,
than you will CERTAINLY get sicker and weaker.

at which point you go to the multi-billion dollar a year mainsteam medical industry,
who will sell you questionable drugs.
which ironically, are mostly made from the same raw plants,
that they tell you will kill you,
if you so much as think about eating them.

only their drugs aren't just raw, healthy plants.
their drugs have had chemicals added, that actually are toxic.
which is why their drugs usually taste so bad.

do yourself a favor,
and eat raw apples,
raw spinache,
pea's,
and uncooked oatmeal.

you will feel so much better,
you will be getting a reasonable range of nutrition,
you will be able to live on that alone for centuries,
and you will no longer be poisoning yourself.

you might even live to be 90 something.
not that anyone wants to live to be 90 anyway.