Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Possible experiments with HV Plasma

Started by Judges, January 07, 2010, 07:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CompuTutor

"Possible experiments with HV Plasma"

In the interest of keeping things clean here,
I'll just post a link and an idea...

Link - Plasma Speaker:
http://www.youtube.com/user/timetec

Idea:
Plasma for water dissociation for HHO.

If the first can make sound and It's harmonics,
why cant the second be done using plasma sound?

I mean other than HV and water not mixing well...

Perhaps a glass vessel with water passing through
the plasma field making 42-Khz and It's harmonics?

ramset

I like this Joe Guy!!
                                        ;D     ;D      ;D
                                            Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Judges

I printed your message CompuTutor,,,,I'll have make some searches and notes,,,,flame speaker has been around a decade or so,,,I don't know the interface,,I will very soon though,,,,modulating a tesla coil is fairly simple and straight forward,,although Q,range is limited,,,,a thought,,,If the power strength (I and E )equal
volume,,,interesting,,, Then,,flame speaker bass and treble range,,would consist of adding subtracting q (frequency)??? I am asking.

I need a email address to send pictures to and then some one who knows what they are doing can post them,,,,on this forum.Plasma is going to be bright,,,sigh,,,controll is EVERYTHING,,,my Powerstat 9.8kva,,model 1296D 40 amp fuse, running by-passed, will not by itself, hold a 2 inch flame,arc, for over 3-5 minuits,,8 AWG square wire electrodes.Then I haven't got around (and hope not to have to) measuring inductance at primary load,,I don't do math unless I really really have to.I go with intuition and then multiply by 2.

Inline with pole pig,manyana will be my finished ballast coil,,,and we shall see what we shall see,,the Powerstat variac has several settings,,,and also I was going to check into power factor from mains,,,If putting a single capacitor parallel inline can help then I am all for it.
I am half way set-up with carbon electrodes,,,but I also have some half inch tungsten two and one half  inches long,,tomorrow will be bare wire, the square awg8.
It still all comes back to handling the amperage thing,we shall see,

Some one mentioned ceramic paint inside the microwave?Then would a ceramic tube make a wave guide?? and what is so important about the rectangular cross section of the waveguide?

MERCY BUCOO
Oh i did discover anti-gravity,,,,that's when my a** leaves the seat of this desk chair,,I was drinking coffee where my wife worked,(many,MANY,years ago),she needed something and called Joeeeee,,,my Buddy said"Look a there old joe's got springs on his butt,,I think I'll call him Springer,,,and he has since.
ah well things to do,,later on fellows
Joe in Texas

Judges

Wierdness in ballast coil,,last night I was measuring
10 amps hapilly burning a very dim bulg,I noticed
while measuring that my digital amp meter was giving the same reading six inches away.
This morning my amprobe was dead.9 volts reduced to 3.4 ,,,,,bad.

Things like this are distracting,I should be powered up and flaming,
j.

Judges

January 08, 2010, 01:02:16 AM »

* Joe Smith started running off at the mouth,,,,,,,,,
Copy Start:
is the Alfvén velocity. If v_A

Copy End: January 29 2010   TODAY

Soapy substance and very long lived water found on carbon from AC current liquid cleaner containing phosphoric,experiment,demands analysis.(carbon is wet and slick after a month of drying in metal building hot weather).

My intention was to remove all foreign substance form liquid that contained phosphoric acid,therby resulting in stronger phosphoric acid

(I found a patent for obtaining higher percentage phosphoric acid,since I had ALL required hardware,I did the formula,but realize now the mistake that must have happened,,
Re-do Experiment
Wrong Conclusion was reached,
I am going to re-do experiment using tungsten electrodes instead of carbon,and obtain samples during boil off,,the liquid turned brown,,I observed tiny BLACK bubbles at the edged of carbon,,liquid became brown from carbon
SO,
I will use some of these one half by one and one half inch  long tungsten electrodes,,,I was after processing down to a phosphoric powder that exploded upon water contact.I will have to purchase a thermometer.
.Fusion on hold:
Joe in Texas