Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Possible experiments with HV Plasma

Started by Judges, January 07, 2010, 07:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judges

Now Happily,,showing 55 AMPS from Variac to Air Wound Core,Coil,,,(to Pig Primary)

Plasma is Pure in short episodes.Air sensitive enough to feel
the disturbance of human body in dead air.Seems to consume/generate,,lazily,slowly,build to BIG plasma,then start over.
At 16 minute into a run,,smoke from ballast,observed heat spot 8 winds down on on 40 plus turns on top layer,,copper below(row 4) cool,,no discoloration.Re-arranged top layer of
winding,a lot of them were crossed.
Start Run3:22
Stop Run 3:35
Hard to believe a direct short THRU ,, around a quarter inch thick.,,PVC Green sewer,,Measure=.5cm,,that is point five cm. or one half cm thick PVC.Shorted to steel core.Massive current here.

Coil (ballast is still cooling) induction too high.
I removed ALL the silicone laminate steel (heavy) core.
Going to try for 5 minute run,,after cooling of ballast,air coil,
Cheers
Later with pictures.
Joe in Texas

Judges

Here are some pictures
http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae285/Judges_album/?newest=1
Really,hard for me to organize on this photo-bucket,,I wanted the last images to represent the type of Plasma I was after.
Am going to add resistance to the circuit,between ballast and Pig Primary,First to see results,,,then,perhaps move resistive load between Ballast and Variac.
One or the other.Not Both.
cheers
Joe in Texas
added: In regard to the plasma shown,,,,I can only get a (at most) one Minute  of Run-Time,before Ballast over-heating,
That is with Core Fully Inserted.Lot's of configurations(to many!) to try,,,But I at least know,what I want is attainable.
The Energy cost is too High.55 AMP,,,measured,,ballast to pig primary.I am sinking TOO MUCH amperage,,,oh well,,will remove heavy core partly, and test again, with resistive load.
Eventually I will hit correct combination.
j.

sparks

The last plasma I made had only one electrode.  Plasma comming out both ends or it could have been going in both ends through the flurescent the picture tube and god only knows what before returning to the ground it was pointing towards. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Judges

Good Grief Man!
The Television blew up while you were watching it?!
Holey Guacamole,,
zzzzzzzzzzzzttttttttttt!
Joe

sparks

It was kinda semi controlled.   I was messing around with the hv supply from an old TV and flurescent bulbs.  I was watching tv in the fluresecent bulb hooked in series with the picture tube.  No kidding the flurescent bulb was the only plasma television set I ever owned.  :)  You could see the information in the bulb.  No audio though. ;D  Anyway somehow the hv supply got hooked up to the flurescent tube holder which was a piece of iron wire coiled into the diameter of the tube.  I smelled ozone and heard this hiss and there was two coronal discharges coming out the ends of the rebar lashing wire.  There was no apparent circuit to ground so I assume this was plasma growing off the ends of the iron coil.  It wasnt a snap crakcle pop more like dualing plasma cutter outputs.  Never popped the horizontal output transistor which is the favorite thing old TV's do when you short the output from the flyback transformer.  The little sprites kinda bent towards each other so I assume there was more plasma creating a loop from end of iron coil to the other but not throwing light.  Oh I forgot the plasma I made with watervapor and a piece of copper wire in a microwave.
Water vapor bulb.  No metal halide or high pressure sodium.  Just a drop of water and 1100 hundred watts of rf bouncing around.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love