Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Possible experiments with HV Plasma

Started by Judges, January 07, 2010, 07:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judges

Ballast Ciol finisged today.
I will test it with a heating element and lightbulb,plugged directly into 120 mains,
The ballast should keep my 40 amp house breaker from tripping,,and I can measure the amps in the ballast.
This is air coil,,,I will test it again with the laminate steel core,,4 inch by 3 inch ,12 inches long.
joe.

sparks

I produced a nice plasma in a microwave oven.  A drop of water a piece of rusty iron wire in a loop and you can ionize watervapor into a very weird lamp.  Blue white violet no red .  Just the whole oven turns into a 1100watt light bulb.  Very little heat.  Just light.  Only heat was from the ceramic plate used to protect the oven coating.  It cracked upon cooling.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

mr_bojangles

put a matchstick in the microwave, lit

thatl make plasma

ruins ur microwave tho
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

sparks

and you produce nitric oxide.  I suppose we could burn the entire atmosphere changing nitrogen and oxygen to its acidic form.  I think it would be better to stick with the water vapor.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Judges

Sparks,you and mr_bojanges are so much smarter than me that it aint even funny.

The danger involved with what I am doing is one mistake,death.
Thereby  having to wind a (hopefully) ballast coil,
for a pole transformer running backwards-ie:the 2 ears on top become the secondary.

Thing is boys (I am 64),,,Ihave this garage full of HV stuff,,and when you are retired,you need new interestest,,ideas,,,excitements,,,Capich???
(Mehican for ,,,understand??)

Later on down the river
Joe.
oh:Coil (ballast) 000.1 ohm,,1.5mH on Sencore LC102