Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Building DS Plasma Globe

Started by h2ocommuter, January 29, 2010, 02:49:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h2ocommuter

I must start this thread because everywhere I go people are building other devices and this is usually not what others are exploring.
My Name is Zane, I live in Clovis Ca.
51 yrs old this mo.
I am to the point of actually charging caps, and having a ball at it.
Larger caps charge faster than smaller ones, thus suggesting a measurable advantage using larger caps.
If you are currently building a DS plasma globe I want you here to colaberate with.
This is showing where I have am currently.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb_V3wu32x0

h2ocommuter

Paul-R

Quote from: h2ocommuter on January 29, 2010, 02:49:18 PM
I must start this thread because everywhere I go people are building other devices and this is usually not what others are exploring.
There are three Don Smith threads on this site. The Search box will take you there.

h2ocommuter

What Paul, you want me to justify why I am starting this thread, again.....
this is a place where I am starting from, the plasma from the Globe.
If you or anyone else wants to start with a HV module do it, but what I intend on exposing here is, how we can accomplish this project from the plasma globe.

I personally chose the plasma globe for a few different reasons, One As long as I have known them being around as a passive novelty. Never would harm anyone.   I saw this probably 40 years ago. da da da da da..
I wanted to start from a source that we all felt had no power.

When most everybody has dropped this and moved onto the NST's and such I will stay here and find what DS said was here.
If you read through the other threads you will find everyone who had tried a plasma globe has moved to something else.
We are all still trying to find what don said was here "in that I agree not to move". so if that is what you want to do, feel free.
Do you remember when NT first discovered the radiant energy? I am speaking of the enormous energy coming from the generators before he hooked up the helix coil, you could feel the energy, powerful, intimidating to approach, etc.
I have felt that sort of power before and if I can just grab hold of a small part of it from the plasma globe. I could rebuild the garden of Eden in the death valley desert.
I am simply trying to find a comfortable place to post my observations and testing, where I will not be slamed by someone who, "is not building a plasma globe device." My posts are usually off topic for various reasons that deal with this issue.
There is great information on these threads also, "I am not degrading their value in any way by starting this thread".
These threads should recombine at some time because supposedly we can accomplish this same task by following the directions. What ever there are of the directions. Its obvious to everyone who knows of the various designs of DS's that each device is operated from the various laws DS has proposed exist.
I was happy to start where I wanted to, where I was theoretically, and skills wise.  I chose the plasma globe because it looked to have the clearest directions.

This thread is where quarterbacks rule. 

I have learned so much from people on this forum, I have learned to experiment with what I have, try things that are not written, innovate, think outside the box, all kinds of things. This has been totally invaluable, I have watched people stumble and fall, get up and get set for another play. The people who will succeed are those who can get set for the next play, and do not want to discourage others for doing what their mind tells them to try. Quarteback rules......

don't make me slam you. I am not an idiot! if you would have been to the other threads, you could have seen I have been there too. you've been benched!

If I don't get enough comrodery here I will go someplace else.
whoopee!
Thanks for your "not" input.

ramset

Zane

Sweet   ;D

Thanks for sharing, I hope you keep posting your findings here.

Chet
PS
Don't ever argue with an idiot ,they'll bring you down to their level
and then they have the home field advantage  ;D

[just something funny I heard today]
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Judges

Yes by all means continuie,,who knows,,,some one might learn something,,,or not,,,,in any case please continuie.I have dropped my HV Plasma brute strength project for the time being,
Capicators are interesting,,,diodes are interesting,leds are interesting,,,show it to us,we will watch.
Thanks
Joe.