Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How Did This Guy Ever Get Elected ??

Started by Cap-Z-ro, February 04, 2010, 05:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadaro2600

You folks have really gotten off topic, lol.

sparks

I got myself neutered so I guess Im good to go.  Where do we draw the line as far as being a speciest.  Should we protect bacteria's rights to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.  Should we protect the rights of a corn plant or cockroaches right to life.  We are the species that ate from the tree of knowlege.  Fuck God he got recycled a long time ago. I do see the little game he had going though. Dna manipulation so God and his brown nose angels can sit back  in some kind of fucked up coliseium to watch the games.  We got thown out of the Garden of Eden after the serpent needed some companionship in this species competition game arranged by a real saddistic bunch of assholes.    You got this childish spoiled kid playing dna doctor with himself (masterbating) and some of his products recognise the boss for what he truly is and that is a spoiled brat who plays with his toys and abandons them after he gets bored.  So he moves on to a new toy.  He likes to make everything compete in his coliseium cause he likes to watch things kill other things and awards the winners with advancement to another game.  Of course there will be no champion because this selfcentered prick has already deemed himself master of all.  It was fine as long as man was just wandering around naked and dumb as a stump but when the snake came in there (ever notice how virus's look like snakes) and let humans know exactly what game was going on and that they were toys of the Gods he felt threatend and withdrew.  He was getting bored with the smart monkeys anyway.  Abandoned the whole scene along with his host of brownosed dumbed down angels  (some sort of creatures with the brain functions of a bird)
and off they went looking for a new circle jerk party.  Before he left he didnt pickup his science project..  He left his science experiment virus viral get it.  Going around fucking with dna seeing what kinda of mutant will be the result and win in the collisium game.  Problem is he got folded back into the light for recycle a long time ago but his collisieum is filling up with winners that ate from the tree of knowlege but not enough to shed themselves from the animal programming he left behind. 
  Condemn me to hell.  What a crock of shit.  He is gone done not returning not omnnipresent or any of the other misconceptions  perpetrated by beings of the darkness.  When you mow a field does not it bleed.  Thanks alot God if you still are out there you are a total piece of shit compared to a human perportaedly made in your likeness.  Getting any lately or are you still hurting yourself sowing your seeds in your hand.  And for any religious buffoons who abandon all responsiblity for their actions and justify it by saying it is Gods will WAKE THE FUCK UP.  Find nirvana right here right now and stop bending down to a God that states  "I am the true and eternal god thow shall not have false gods before me)  He didnt say anything about bypassing him.  Just said I'm king kiss my ass beause well I'm bigger and stronger than you and that is the way I want it to be.   I may be wrong but then again I may be right.  I'll take that chance that the God of the burning bush is not the ultimate power in the collective consiousness.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: sparks on February 05, 2010, 04:55:00 AM
Then the coaches would distribute some giant pills.  By the time you got to the sideline you were so fuckedup you had a hard time even concentrating on what the quarterback was calling for on the next play.  Imagine a soldiers diet. 
and you decided it was the meat to blame and not the pills you took like a good little obedient???
how much testosterone is in a female cow? or female chicken? or female fish?

ps A1 is derived from the reproductive parts of plants... kinda sick don't you think?

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on February 05, 2010, 05:40:39 AM
The message got through to me once it was pointed out that if we were meant to digest flesh, the human body would have been equipped with the ripping teeth required for tearing apart raw meat.
we don't have teeth for ripping so we aren't meat eaters huh?  what about our binocular vision for judging the distance between us and our prey?  did we develop that for hunting those ever elusive and oh so hard to catch carrots?

man is a hunter... i really don't care what any of you personally choose to eat, drink, smoke or believe, nor am i offended by your choices... unless that choice is to try and tell me what i should or shouldn't be eating, drinking, smoking believing, doing, etc. ad infintum...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TechStuf

Quotewhat about our binocular vision for judging the distance between us and our prey?  did we develop that for hunting those ever elusive and oh so hard to catch carrots?

Wow.  Just wow....

Even furry bunny rabbits have binocular vision, and yes, they eat carrots.

You escapist evolutionist types are never at a loss to misappropriate an engineering feat.

Perhaps 'perpetuallyinebriated' is closer to reality.

“For the wisdom of this world is foolishness before God. For it is written, “He is THE ONE WHO CATCHES THE WISE IN THEIR CRAFTINESS” - 1 Corinthians 3:19

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/sixpointedstar.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBjOs-egFMs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSGwnz7XpY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l39XsMcyvgA

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2004/09/297062.shtml

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjjIy1DO0gs

We all have the choice to waste ourselves in rebellion or to gain wisdom.  Therefore, gain wisdom:

http://www.hisremnant.org/eby/articles/kingdom/twohands/twohandsof.html

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TechStuf on February 05, 2010, 02:05:39 PM

Wow.  Just wow....

Even furry bunny rabbits have binocular vision, and yes, they eat carrots.

You escapist evolutionist types are never at a loss to misappropriate an engineering feat.

Perhaps 'perpetuallyinebriated' is closer to reality.
actually, rabbits eyes are placed high and to the sides of the skull... allowing the rabbit to see nearly 360 degrees, as well as far above their head. they have a blind spot directly in front of their face... i wonder how they get that if they have binocular vision as you claim? you are aware that for an animal to have binocular vision, the field of view of both eyes must overlap to some degree are you not?  wow, just wow...

but the ad hom name calling (how christian of you, jesus would be proud i'm sure...) is expected when you have no ground to base your argument upon. something you escapist creationist types are never at a loss for...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe