Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Oh, That Adolph...Cheeky

Started by Cap-Z-ro, February 06, 2010, 04:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

Hey Lee,

I read of Hitler's jewish roots many years ago.

A rick controlling elite group of practicing pycopathic pedophiles have been trying to control the planet for centuries.

As or Icke I began to take him seriously when 9/11 occurred just as he predicted.

Its generally accepted that aliens are involved throughout our history...who knows to what extent.

In consideration of that, I don't rule out any theories...nothing is out of the question.

Regards...

the_big_m_in_ok

Cap-Z-ro said:
Hey Lee,
I have a book at home regarding clay tablets found in the Middle East and translated into English in England by scholars.
    The author, similarly in tone of voice to David Icke, maintains the Jews of Northern Assyria were conquered by the city state of Nineveh.  Their citizens were enslaved to Nineveh until the city was itself conquered by another force.
    The surviving Jews became the first Diaspora to arrive in Europe, because they had no other home to go to.  They were the ancestors of modern Europe and the author explains all this which came about.

Hitler was as much a descendant of these Jews as either of us(yes, true)!  It's the leaders of some countries that can be real @assh0les, sometimes.  Communists and Fascists, especially.
As or Icke I began to take him seriously when 9/11 occurred just as he predicted.
I didn't know that.  I read one of his books, but it finally occurred to me that if Icke was stepping on toes to tell the truth, someone would have taken him out of the picture by now.  They let him speak because he's a celebrity and 'whacking' him would make him a martyr.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

silverfish

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on February 13, 2010, 05:06:01 AM
Hey Lee,

A rick controlling elite group of practicing pycopathic pedophiles have been trying to control the planet for centuries.

Its generally accepted that aliens are involved throughout our history...who knows to what extent.

In consideration of that, I don't rule out any theories...nothing is out of the question.

A...

Same here - I think that's the right attitude. When you take an honest look at the lies and BS we are constantly shovelled, which, by the way, are being freshly exposed every day - then perhaps it's time to consider that ideas many dismiss as 'ridiculous conspiracy theories' may be not so far from the truth. Why not? any intelligent person who has made a concerted effort to find out what is really going on, will very soon see the discrepancy between 'official statements' and reality. It's a short step from there to recognise that there are other realities and supressed information which is kept from us.
      You might be interested to know that I had extensive dialogue with a 'whistleblower' who worked as a security guard in an NSA covert installation beneath the town of Peasemore, Berkshire, in the UK. This was a project called 'MANNIKIN/MILAB' and involved military abduction, genetic engineering of off-world life-forms, cloning, and mind control - which included a device closely resembling the so-called 'Montauk Chair' with a special visor, run by CRAY supercomputers, with additional support from trained psychics. Implants, in the brain and located behind a rib in the sternum (to avoid x-ray ID) were utilised. Fake memory inputs, biological process monitoring, remotely induced trauma, or termination.
      All this sounds crazy to the average person. But I know how this man was harrassed and given a microwave-induced heart attack for trying to get the truth out. I saw the scars on the inside of his elbows where the plastic straps of that chair held him down.
      This stuff goes on. If you read books like 'Cosmic Crashes' by Nick Redfern you'll recognise that the prospect of extraterrestrial hardware being recovered - in the UK, let alone any other country - is a reality, the military cordons, the crash retrieval programs, the coverup that follows -this is something going on behind the 'veil' of what we take to be reality.
      So David has got a lot of stick for pointing out things years ago that have come to pass. World Bank? It's happening right now. World Government? it's been announced as a necessity by Gordon Brown, proclaimed at the Copenhagen Summit. Digital global currency? we're almost there, mate. Total surveillance? we're there already... just observe how government is claiming
universal rights to observe all your emails, faxes, every website you visit, every phonecall you make - (remember ECHELON - still operating after 30 years) - all because of the 'war on terror' which well-informed people know is completely bogus. So how long before we have the 'cashless society' warned about by Icke? You tell me. Cheques are already being phased out. All we need is another financial 'crisis'  and the same people that created it will phase in the next stage of the plan.
      You only need to look at companies like 'Verichip' to get the picture of what the ultimate stage will involve. Microchips. Listen to Aaron Russo's interview where he revealed what Nick Rockefeller knew about the plan.
      The plan is that you,and I, are regarded as expendable 'serfs' in a neofeudal, global operation that is underway. We really need to stop the denial, study history, inform ourselves about what is happening, and get the picture.
      Like David says, a lot of complacent backsides are going to have to disconnect from sofas - FAST - or it's a done deal.

Cap-Z-ro

Icke was labeled a "nutter" for many years, so they left it at that...by the time people started to listen to him it was too late to 'off' him.

That would have called more attention to his message.

The clues are to be found in the symbolism all around us.

Regards...

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on February 13, 2010, 02:32:10 PM
Icke was labeled a "nutter" for many years, so they left it at that...by the time people started to A to him it was too late to 'off' him.
Speaking of Icke and the Illuminati,

Princess Diana was a member of the same 'reptilian' bloodline, since she was related to the English royal family, you know.
I'm an experienced amateur genealogist, so I've done the research.  BTW, most, or all, "sheeple" are related to these people going back thousands of years.  It's not something one can ignore.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.