Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Oh, That Adolph...Cheeky

Started by Cap-Z-ro, February 06, 2010, 04:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_big_m_in_ok

Cap-Z-ro said:
I've heard it said that there are various blood lines of varying importance, and that the A of Charles would have been the DNA of relevance to be continued...which would seem to suport that line of reasoning.
I think, as stated elsewhere in this thread, Princess Diana wasn't completely 'in' with the British royal family, since she was significantly Irish in the same vein as President JFK.  She wasn't necessarily going to go along with the BS that others in the royal family were promoting.
Maybe its like passing on the family business to them.
A lot of people are like that.  Make money at all costs, right?
Who knows what wacky thoughts and concepts are housed within those inbred heads of theirs.
Well, to be fair(read: devil's advocate) my parents were pretty closely related in their ancestors from the British Isles.  Their ethnic minorities were something drastically different---and that set them apart, genetically.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Cap-Z-ro

My parents were pretty closely related in their ancestors from Scotland...we weren't recycling evil as a lone theme though.

*adjusts kilt*

I think that makes difference.

Regards...

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on February 17, 2010, 02:33:05 PM
My parents were pretty closely related in their ancestors from Scotland...we weren't recycling evil as a lone theme though.
My Mom was noticeably Scottish herself.  We're ethnically related.
As for the Scottish people, a Native American shaman, whose original Cherokee ancestors lived in the prehistoric lands of Labrador/Newfoundland(the northernmost area where the Cherokee people ever lived thousands of years ago), told me the Scots who immigrated from the Old Country were matrilineal in their traditional culture---like the Cherokee.  He thought that that was much better than the English, who arrived about the same time.  Princess Di may have had that mindset as well.  It was her overall ethnic group.  I also think the same way.  The Fascist reptoids can go to he11!
*adjusts kilt*
I think that makes difference.
I agree. The Scottish are different.  Especially the natives of the Faeroe and New Hebrides islands.  Their DNA is something different than the rest of Scotland.  Maybe they're descended from the prehistoric natives?  But, they are also partly Norwegian/Danish from the Vikings.

--Lee

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Cap-Z-ro

Freemasonry also got its start in Scotland from what i've read...early alien abduction contactees reported their language sounded like gaelic.

You're closing in on me Lee...my ancestry originated from the Hebrides.

*takes another bite of haggis*

Regards...

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on February 18, 2010, 05:44:32 AM
Freemasonry also got its start in Scotland from what i've read...early alien abductee contactees reported their language sounded like gaelic.
Right.  I'm not surprised.  Here's some more conspiracy:
There's a peculiar circular tower in New England that's unlike anything else in America.  The local native tribe maintains the tower was built before Columbus arrived by red-headed men with green eyes.  Templars?  Looking for a better place for the Holy Grail than Scotland?
I believe the tribe.  I'm Scottish and Native American from a tribe related to them.
You're closing in on me Lee...my ancestry originated from the Hebrides.
*takes another bite of haggis*
Regards...
My Mom was derived from the immigrant James Haggart from Dundee.  The family Haggart is a Sept of Clan Ross.  Highlanders from the Northern hills.  I am closing in on you.

--Lee