Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A thought about overunity and oil monopoly...

Started by Bulbz, February 10, 2010, 12:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulbz

I was thinking about something that may cause free energy to hit a brick wall...

At the moment the oil companies use dwindling supplies as a reason to ramp-up the price of the barrel, and the government use bullshit to ramp-up the taxes related to global warming. Am I right ?

Then what about Neo Magnets ?... I've often notice them referred to as "Rare Earth" magnets. If overunity does succeed to crush "Big Oil" then could the Rare Earth materials be synthesized in a lab ?, or will the magnet industry use the "Rare Earth" buzzword to make free energy systems as expensive as possible ?
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

forest

Who said rare magnets are required ? if they rise price of metals like copper,aluminum or steel then we should start worry about ....

MasterPlaster

Quote from: Bulbz on February 10, 2010, 12:42:08 PM
At the moment the oil companies use dwindling supplies as a reason to ramp-up the price of the barrel, and the government use bullshit to ramp-up the taxes related to global warming. Am I right ?

I would like to correct you one point: The oil supply is not dwindling. Think of oil seeping out of the ground like a water spring. If the well is managed properly, it will keep producing oil. If mis managed, the well dries up.

Having said that, we still need a clean source of energy.

By manufacturing scarcity, all the countries that produce or handle oil benefit.

Cherryman

sparks

The danger room.  This sounds like a place to go and share a common paranoid dillusion with other people suffering a bad trip.  Yep. Chineese definitely want all that titanium for armaments.  They want it so they can build lightweight bikes and a decent infrastructure instead of the painted rust america's is turning into.  Then there is Iran's space program.  The danger room immediately converts this action into their bad trip.  They want to get them there rockets out there in space so they can put neuclear war heads on them and drop them on those war mongers in israel.  The fucking Gaza strip should be made into an international mental health treatment center for the dillusionally paranoid and their brainwashed victims who were forced to buy into their bad trip.  I believe if big brother wants to do any scanning it should be scanning brainwave patterns for signs of mental disease.  Mandatory testosterone level checks for anyone whose decisions affect the lives of millions if not billions.  For goodness sake if you aint getting laid take care of that shit yourself and stop raging around like a couple of dogs after a bitch in heat.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love