Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A thought about overunity and oil monopoly...

Started by Bulbz, February 10, 2010, 12:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lwh

Quote from: Bulbz on February 10, 2010, 12:42:08 PM
I was thinking about something that may cause free energy to hit a brick wall...

Sorry.  This reply of mine turned into a bit of an epic.  I guess I felt like writing and used this as an excuse to do so.  So here's my short answer -

"I personally don't think rare-earth magnets are going to have much to do with whatever form of free-energy becomes available to us all.  But if they do, and then we start running out of them, then yeah, you probably wouldn't even be allowed to own the stuff at all, even if you could afford it."

And here's the long one.  Feel absolutely free to ignore it.

"Apparently China bought up most of the current Neodymium-supplying mines in the world a couple of years back.  So when it comes to Neo magnets, they'd be a major controller of that.

But whether it's Neodymium, or silica, or water, or whatever, any commodity that becomes the new key ingedient in the maintaining and distributing of power (in every sense of the word) will be subject to the same misuses and abuses that oil has been subject to.  The monopolizers will attempt to monopolize.  That's what they do, that's all they know, all they care about.  Some power groups may fall behind and others move to the fore as the actual means and mechanisms of power-maintenance naturally change, but it doesn't matter what the person on the ground ends up using, the power-mongers will be doing all they can to get inbetween the source and its final user.   

The crazy thing is, the greedy bastards could still be raking it in, while allowing the use of renewable, clean, environmentally-friendly energy.  Nothing would need to change in terms of how much money they can get out of us for using the resultant energy.  In fact it would be more profitable for them than using oil or coal or Uranium.  The trouble is, these 'powers-that-be' types are naturally gutless (personally that is, not when they can hide behind their authorities and institutions) and lacking in imagination (actual imagination, not just the ability to translate and extrapolate from what already is).  They're manipulators, not creators, and so they have trouble coming up with things or ways that are actually new and not just an extension of what they've always done.  Like rats, they'll jump from one ship to another, but someone else has to put that ship there for them to jump onto, and they won't move on until they've eaten their own children and everything else within reach and are up to their necks in the turning tide.

And, they're not united.  The 'powers-that-be' are many different groups, all competing with each other as well as against the common good.  It's not just 'Big Oil', or the 'military-industrial complex', or the UN, or whoever.  It's all of them (including, ultimately, every individual, as we all have to deal with these same qualities within ourselves), sharing common, but conflicting, aims.  They all want to be the king of the castle, and so they all set up their individual little (or big) domains or spheres of influence.  But as yet, not even the most influentual alliances have been able to lockdown the whole planet.     

Which is probably why we haven't seen free-energy in the mainstream yet.  And won't, until the 'powers-that-be' have such a control over the population that hardly anyone goes down the do-it-yourself route, even if they could, and no-one cares if those that do are punished for doing so.

Just think about it, all the energy you'd ever need, just by manipulating water in a way that anyone could do.  That won't be allowed until 'they' can control peoples access to water (or air, or whatever), and punish them for using it in an 'unauthorized' manner.  At the moment that level of intrusion into peoples lives and fundamental human rights is still a fair ways off in the first world (albeit not unimaginable), and even further out of reach for the elites globally.

So...what am I saying?

I'm saying it's not a question of free-energy maybe hitting a brick wall.  It's more accurate, in my opinion, to say, free-energy (in its technological form) was put up against the wall centuries ago, and it's still there, having it's face shoved into it, while those it would set free are being raped and pillaged in the background, as the fat cats running that particular show sit back and laugh their way into hell.

So don't worry about it.   ;D

The changes that are taking place, which will allow 'free-energy', are taking place in such a way that every man woman and child will be afforded their true entitlement.  And the meddlers will be included in that, to the degree that they simply won't be able to exist as such.  There will be no more interference.  The pre-energetic controls the flow of energy.  Always did, always will.  And the pretenders' lies, which never run as deep as that, are always destined to fail and be exposed and fall away, along with everything that's been built upon them, (which isn't much at all really).

A system has been set up which we've all been born into.  And we've all been told and taught and conditioned from birth to believe in its almighty-ness.  But it's a total farce.  From top to bottom.  And now, it's not just the emperor that has no clothes.  The whole system the emperors were supposed to be running has no clothes.  It was all just a criminal enterprise, designed and run by a bunch of pillagers and looters.

The question now is, do we all just go 'get some' too, and send ourselves back into the stone-age?  Or do we dare to imagine what could have been done instead, and go do that?

There is still time.  The age of waste can flow peacefully into the age of grace.  But it can only be manifested through the individuals who allow that change to happen within themselves.  No more lies.  No more denial of the life.  Just a lot more facing up, a lot more 'manning' up (in the best sense of the word) and a lot less turning away.  The liars and deceivers are doomed, but the human race isn't.  The shitful aspects of human nature are not to be ignored, in the individual or the species as a whole, but they are to be kept in their proper perspective.  For the well-being of the whole.

Neither the best nor the worst aspects of the individual or species are at the central core of the species or individual.  The life itself is at the center of all that lives.  And that life, for us, is most clearly recognizable in the purest, most selfless forms of love we experience and share with one another.  It's in aligning ourselves with that, and thereby automatically putting all else in its proper perspective, that we experience freedom.  And there is no stopping that.  Ever.

So there's your free-energy, your perpetual motion.  It's already there.  And 'they' can't touch it.  And when enough people are ready to deal with that, by already having dealt with it within, it will be manifested for them in the machine-world too, and no-one will really give a shit, just taking it all in their stride, not stressing over its effects on the economy or how it could be misused or how to capitalize on it.

When the time is right, all these aborted, still-born, secreted-away-at-birth, illicit (black ops) attempts at free-energy will end and a healthy, viable, wondrous form will emerge, followed by lots of siblings.  But they will not be born into slavery.  At least I hope they won't, for the slave-masters' sakes.  For they are meant to be free, those forms of free-energy, and heaven help anyone who tries to own them..."

Sigh.  As they say, there is nothing as unstoppable as an idea whose time has come.  And all it will take is that 100th monkey among us to have that idea/get a clue, and that's it.  Born free, living free, sharing the loving life.  That is human nature, and all the bad behaviour in all of history, that people just use as an excuse to perpetuate that kind of behaviour, it all fits on the point of a pin, compared to the immensity of what we're all actually a part of.  Just tap into that, any way you can, even if just for a second.  And worry not.  All is happening just as it should.

Les.

sparks

@Will

Like I was issuing one.  I apologise for any confusion this may have created in your life experience.  I would also like to thankyou for taking the time to set me straight.  I will offer arguing the point for the sake of arguing the point belongs in highschool debate contests where such noble beasts like lawyers and politicians are bred.  I do take the liberty from feeling compassion for these unenlightened beings from time to time.  I perceive them as losing control of their animal instinct to dominate.  Not having advanced beyond two male rams during rut season.  This is not one of those times.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: sparks on February 11, 2010, 04:58:28 AM
        @Will

Like I was issuing one.  What I was doing was messing with ya.  And may I add your true colors came shining through.
yeah... ::) are you getting in shape jumping to conclusions and backpedaling? and may i ask what colors would those be?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

onthecuttingedge2005

it would be really nice to get rid of polluted energies but the law of the conservation of energy is against you, there is no form of energy production which doesn't follow this rule. all energy is conserved. or have you been blatantly ignoring it because you have a gut feeling? science hasn't lied to you about the conservation of energy.

Energy will always try to come to rest no matter what. which is why there can be no true perpetual motion or perpetual energy devices. there is only efficiency but never perpetual.

it is the Law!

sparks

Willey

I modified that post after a little condideration  The colors that I perceived are of no importance because they are only true to me from my perspective. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love