Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity can be achieved today!

Started by Rapadura, February 17, 2010, 11:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: Rapadura on February 18, 2010, 12:59:20 PM
I confess I do not understand how the guys in videos #2 and #3 made that ball go up. But, it don't looks like fraud to me.

My hope was just someone here could explain what was the mechanism they used.

If that videos are true, and there's a way to make that ball go up in a ramp, and go down in the other side, whitout being stuck in the top, then all our problems are solved!

Imagine two equal magnetic ramps like that... When the ball starts going down after the end of the magnets in the first ramp, a curved descending rail carry it to the beggining of the other ramp, that is in the opposite position than the first one. Then, the ball goes up in the second ramp, goes down after the end of the magnets, and a second curved descending rail carry the ball to the beggining of the first ramp, and we have a closed loop!

I beg someone here try to construct a magnetic ramp equal to that ramp in the two videos!

Rapadura,

Would you mind doing some homework for yourself?

Here is a patent that basically describes how such a ramp works:
http://v3.espacenet.com/publicationDetails/originalDocument?CC=US&NR=4215330A&KC=A&FT=D&date=19800729&DB=EPODOC&locale=en_EP

Also see Naudin's tests here:
http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/smotidx.htm

Now that you have understood how a magnetic ramp works, if you feel like obtaining some magnets and build such ramps, then no need for begging here to anyone?  You may even find out how to close the loop? Go ahead!

rgds, Gyula

mscoffman

@Rapadura;

Please don't lose your interest in this subject...You just need to
see the right stuff...And here it is (Gilles);  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9BsOW6P7QM&feature=sub

This is why I say; to forget about building the ramp and just
worry about getting the runner back to beginning of track
with low additional energy. You are correct, I think, that
you are thinking that these work in some form or another.

:S:MarkSCoffman

FreeEnergy

Quote from: mscoffman on February 18, 2010, 03:58:43 PM
@Rapadura;

Please don't lose your interest in this subject...You just need to
see the right stuff...And here it is (Gilles);  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9BsOW6P7QM&feature=sub

This is why I say; to forget about building the ramp and just
worry about getting the runner back to beginning of track
with low additional energy. You are correct, I think, that
you are thinking that these work in some form or another.

:S:MarkSCoffman

nice video, took me a while to understand it but now i see.
something i would like to try out myself.

Rapadura

Sorry for my ignorance typical of a beginner. I did not know already existed SMOT'S that work. I thought the SMOT was only a "theoretical model", did not know that had already been built. Hence my excitement about the videos. I thought they were the first SMOT's that had been built in practice.

Well, so I really can't understand why no one had yet built a closed loop SMOT. I can't realize any explanation for it not being achieved. If the ball can go up, it obviously accumulates gravitational potential energy, and it should be sufficient to make it roll down to the initial lower point again, due to the acceleration of gravity.

Why nobody did it yet? Maybe the obsession with rotors and rotating devices is hampering the development of SMOT. Instead of  rotors, people should be focused on SMOT! We don't need a dynamo to generate electricity... If we have a perpetuum mobile we can utilize other ways to generate eletricity, like piezoeletric materials, or something like that.

haithar

Nothing interesting there. You need to put energy into the system first (move it past the magnetic repulsion point with your hand) to make it go up the ramp. A closed loop is not possible.