Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity can be achieved today!

Started by Rapadura, February 17, 2010, 11:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapadura

Guys, it's just my first day on this forum, and I'm proud to announce that overunity can be achieved today!

Who will achieve it? Not me, because I don't have the materials required, and I don't have the skills!

But, if someone wants to achieve overunity today, just watch this 3 videos on YouTube and combine the principles of the three:

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxy8phi6I74

The guy generates electricity to light a small LED using his "magnetic launcher".  It happens between 1:18 and 1:58 - you only have to watch that 40 seconds of the video.

2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VN6KWM8Rbc

This is amazing! This guy made a "magnetic ramp" that makes a little iron ball goes up in an inclined angle, and, the main thing: THE BALL DON'T GET STUCK in any moment, it simply goes down at the other side of the ramp. I downloaded this video just in case it mysteriously disappears from YouTube...

3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMCLKKVef0E

Exactly the same thing as video #2 just a little bit less impressive. But it's amazing too. The ball goes up in an inclined angle, don't get stuck, and goes down at the other side.

Well... Now you can build your overunity device. Just combine what you learnt from the 3 videos.

I'm not in conditions to do this, but I'm sure a lot of people here can do.

It's very simple: just make a magnetic ramp that don't stop the ball in any moment, like videos #2 and #3. The magnetic ramp should rise the ball high enough to cause it to accumulate gravitational potential energy to go down very fast in the other side of the ramp. The rails on the other side must take advantage of the acceleration of gravity to drive the ball in a curve, like a roller coaster to its initial position at the beginning of the ramp.

If all goes well, when gravity takes the ball to the beginning of the ramp, it will start rising again, driven by the magnetic field, and will go down again in the other side, and we will have a PERPETUUM MOBILE.

So, to extract overunity electricity from your pepetuum mobile, use the coils that guy used on video #1 to light that LED. You can put more than one coil in the track of the ball, maybe six or seven, and store the small amount of electricity generated in capacitors. After a few loops of the pepetuum mobile, maybe the capacitors can have enough charge to light a beautiful and bright LED during some seconds.

As a newbie, I'm very proud to announce this. Maybe I can be wrong and it all can be bullshit, but maybe not!

onthecuttingedge2005

Give credit where credit is due! I just presented this in an earlier post than yours, Post times are accurate, don't rip my friend Gilles and I off with your later post claiming you thought of it yourself, It was Gilles and I who discovered it, not you. I hate people trying to steal other peoples thunder without giving credit. pisses me off.

There is no money to be awarded here, only smiles!

Rapadura

Really? I'm sorry, I'm just a newbie, and I didn't see your post. Can you please put the link here? If you saw this before, it's your credit.

But I swear I didn't see your post, and I've come to the conclusions posted above independently.

But if you posted first, the credit is yours, I'm sorry.

mscoffman

The problem here is that the ball seems to drop below the
height where it started. This is something that will need
be shown to get the energy to get it back up. Also, he does not
show a mechanical level tool to show that his table is zero
degrees to the horizontal. He could have some books under
the table legs. These SMOT ramps do work...but not with
a simple steel ball bearing as the runner, plus having the ball
return to where it started. Proof is proof and this is not it.

Stop launching things and get the runner back to the beginning
of the ramp!

:S:MarkSCoffman

Rapadura

I confess I do not understand how the guys in videos #2 and #3 made that ball go up. But, it don't looks like fraud to me.

My hope was just someone here could explain what was the mechanism they used.

If that videos are true, and there's a way to make that ball go up in a ramp, and go down in the other side, whitout being stuck in the top, then all our problems are solved!

Imagine two equal magnetic ramps like that... When the ball starts going down after the end of the magnets in the first ramp, a curved descending rail carry it to the beggining of the other ramp, that is in the opposite position than the first one. Then, the ball goes up in the second ramp, goes down after the end of the magnets, and a second curved descending rail carry the ball to the beggining of the first ramp, and we have a closed loop!

I beg someone here try to construct a magnetic ramp equal to that ramp in the two videos!