Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Asteroids violate the second law of thermodynamics

Started by Rapadura, February 18, 2010, 12:19:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapadura

Oh yeah, asteroids violate the second law of thermodynamics. The dinosaurs can tell you! Where did all the energy of the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs come from?

Asteroids are formed from disks of dust that condense in outer space. The asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs was quietly touring the solar system when it was captured by the gravity of Earth, and was greatly accelerated to the point of winning all the kinetic energy that resulted in dramatic impact.

So gravity is the perfect overunity acelerator! You just have to find something that is "up" and may come "down", and this "thing" must have been put up there without using energy produced by mankind.  Examples: The water that fall in the rains, that fuel the rivers, that moves the turbines in hydroelectric plants. The asteroids that are captured Earth's gravitational field. Or... Anything that was put up there by the force of permanent magnets!

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Rapadura on February 18, 2010, 12:19:09 AM
Oh yeah, asteroids violate the second law of thermodynamics. The dinosaurs can tell you! Where did all the energy of the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs come from?

Asteroids are formed from disks of dust that condense in outer space. The asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs was quietly touring the solar system when it was captured by the gravity of Earth, and was greatly accelerated to the point of winning all the kinetic energy that resulted in dramatic impact.

So gravity is the perfect overunity acelerator! You just have to find something that is "up" and may come "down", and this "thing" must have been put up there without using energy produced by mankind.  Examples: The water that fall in the rains, that fuel the rivers, that moves the turbines in hydroelectric plants. The asteroids that are captured Earth's gravitational field. Or... Anything that was put up there by the force of permanent magnets!

No, Asteroids are products of failed planetary systems, they are the shrapnel of planets/Planetoids which collided with other planetary/Planetoid systems, this is where there kinetic energy came from.

Rapadura

If a piece of rock torn from the moon in a collision is floating around with a velocity of 1 meter/second, and then Earth's gravity captures it, and accelerates it more and more, until  reach an acceleration of more than 9 m/s², and the rock impacts Earth surface with a velocity tremendously greater than when it was floating in the space, where the energy came from?

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Rapadura on February 18, 2010, 12:37:43 AM
If a piece of rock torn from the moon in a collision is floating around with a velocity of 1 meter/second, and then Earth's gravity captures it, and accelerates it more and more, until  reach an acceleration of more than 9 m/s², and the rock impacts Earth surface with a velocity tremendously greater than when it was floating in the space, where the energy came from?

First off, I was correcting you about what you said earlier:

'Asteroids are formed from disks of dust that condense in outer space'.

this is mostly wrong. the Asteroid belt is a product of failed planets and or planetoids that collided with other planets and or planetoids. this as a secondary topic doesn't mean that those destroyed planets did or didn't have life of some kind. how many failed planets are there? outside our system? there are already 500 planets outside our own solar system within the first 100 light years of our star that have been detected as being planets..

Next, you say that an object that falls into the earth is accumulating kinetic energy which is true only because the Earths gravitational energy is adding to the objects fall but the earth loses some of its kinetic energy to do so, there is a trade off. nothing perpetual here!

if you were up on your science you would of included that for every action there is an equal and or opposite reaction. this includes falling bodies!

it is not one sided!

Rapadura

First, onthecuttingedge2005, you must realize that I'm not your enemy, and I'm not trying to "steal" your ideas.

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on February 18, 2010, 12:58:58 AM

Next, you say that an object that falls into the earth is accumulating kinetic energy which is true only because the Earths gravitational energy is adding to the objects fall but the earth loses some of its kinetic energy to do so, there is a trade off. nothing perpetual here!

Well, I'm not sure how much of  its kinetic energy Earth loses when its gravity accelerates an asteroid. But, if you are right, so I have to consider that the "magneto-gravitational" generators that both you and me wish to develop are a very dangerous thing!

Because, if it becomes the only source of "free energy" for humanity, after many centuries abusing of Earth's gravity to make our generators work, we will be draining Earth's kinetic energy, and slowing down our planet!!  :-\

Are we about to invent a new kind of pollution, the kinetic pollution?